Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

I unplugged the PC on my hubby today because of......

Posted by on Sep. 17, 2013 at 12:28 AM
  • 44 Replies
1 mom liked this

WORLD OF WARCRAFT!!!!

Now I do enjoy playing WoW sometimes don't get me wrong but all my hubby has done for DAYS, ALL DAY, is play WoW... Today I left the house was clean, I come home and the kids (DS age 5 and My niece age 7) had cereal all over the floor, couch and literally stuck to the walls!!! The dog had taken the chicken off the counter and eaten it all, The Cats food bowls were empty because of the dog and it was all around caos. I flipped!!! I never thought I would do it but I yelled at him and asked him WTF HAPPENED? He held up a finger and said one minute... I walked over to the wall and UNPLUGGED the PC!!!! He looked at me and almost yelled at me I told him to not even say a word and to just LOOK!! He turned looked and the look on his face was priceless!!! He didn't even NOTICE ANY OF IT!!! I WAS GONE FOR 30 F-ING MINUTES!!!! after HE cleaned it all up we sat down and talked he has promised to stay OFF of WoW while He is here alone with the kids and if this happens again I told him I would Cancel the card we use to pay for his WoW... He agreed!! He is also not going to play for the next three days!!(he said that, not me!!)

I never in a million Yrs thought I would get on here and complain about him but MAN he TICKED ME OFF!!! He made dinner, did the dishes, got the kids ready for bed (I got my niece bathed) and rubbed my feet and he didn't complain when I watched America's next top model!! So he isn't in the "Dog House" at the moment but if it happens again its gonna be a LONG time before I allow WoW in this house again!!

by on Sep. 17, 2013 at 12:28 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Okie-chick
by on Sep. 17, 2013 at 12:31 AM
Yikes! Yeah no game playing aloud here! My husband likes call of duty but he never played it to where it was that annoying. Now he doesn't play at all and doesn't complain or talk about it
frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on Sep. 17, 2013 at 12:32 AM

Man they can really get into these game zones.  My guy does not do WOW but when he is playing scrabble he has blinders on.

indianamom1985
by Gold Member on Sep. 17, 2013 at 12:33 AM

I understand my Hubbies enjoyment out of it... He has M.S. and Can't do a lot of things outside the house but the last 2-3 days its been crazy!! And today was COMPLETELY bat-Sh*t INSANE!!!

Quoting Okie-chick:

Yikes! Yeah no game playing aloud here! My husband likes call of duty but he never played it to where it was that annoying. Now he doesn't play at all and doesn't complain or talk about it

Okie-chick
by on Sep. 17, 2013 at 12:34 AM
Tell him he can play board games and card games with the kids

Quoting indianamom1985:

I understand my Hubbies enjoyment out of it... He has M.S. and Can't do a lot of things outside the house but the last 2-3 days its been crazy!! And today was COMPLETELY bat-Sh*t INSANE!!!

Quoting Okie-chick:

godsgirl26
by ♥Char2theMaine♥ on Sep. 17, 2013 at 12:36 AM
1 mom liked this

Oh my gosh i knew it was going to be because of WoW. I said watch when i open this post its going to say WoW & ding,ding,ding lol.

Linagma03
by Member on Sep. 17, 2013 at 12:37 AM

LOL

godsgirl26
by ♥Char2theMaine♥ on Sep. 17, 2013 at 12:41 AM

But i would have been upset also. Was he raiding or something ?

PrimalMom
by on Sep. 17, 2013 at 12:51 AM

Oh man we have so been there and done that. And I have hit the power button on the tower more than once! He stopped playing for a really long time but where he works now the guys at work nagged him to death so he plays at work during his lunch hour and someone else pays for it because he said he was done and wasn't going to pay for it again. No more problems there :) But really, that used to be my man too a couple years ago.. He doesn't even try to bring games home anymore. He has maybe 2 games on his phone that he plays in the bathroom lol

indianamom1985
by Gold Member on Sep. 17, 2013 at 12:56 AM

In a Group... not sure if it was raid or Dungon but I really didn't care at that moment! LOL

Quoting godsgirl26:

But i would have been upset also. Was he raiding or something ?

autodidact
by Bronze Member on Sep. 17, 2013 at 12:57 AM

almost sounds worth it, lol. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN