Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

OK GIRLS, i need your help

Posted by on Sep. 18, 2013 at 11:33 AM
  • 10 Replies

We are celebrating our 15 Anniversary November 17th... My husband is HARD to shop for ...  does anyone  have any great and creative ideas.. He loves computer, is a computer tech, hates when i clothes shop for him...really does not have any hobbys besides karate .. So, yes, he is a TUFF one.....ohhh and he loves movies...  HELP... i will read each and everyone comment, so i can get ideas.. THANKS a ton in advance...

by on Sep. 18, 2013 at 11:33 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
DallasCowboys81
by Platinum Member on Sep. 18, 2013 at 11:35 AM
1 mom liked this
What about some movies about karate? My hubby is a computer programmer so I know your dilemma. He likes fishing tho so it makes up for it Lol. Id say some movies and his favorite meal.
ChristinaR
by Gold Member on Sep. 18, 2013 at 11:38 AM

he has seen and i think he owns karate kid... 1 thru ?? hahha/.... but karate its self like a documentary , i dont think he would like...  are you from tx?? were moving back to san antonio in june

DallasCowboys81
by Platinum Member on Sep. 18, 2013 at 11:42 AM
1 mom liked this
No i wish we are actually from Utah living in Oregon lol. Im just a huge cowboys fan since i was 5.. Does he like photos? Can always do a huge collage of your lifes together?
ChristinaR
by Gold Member on Sep. 18, 2013 at 12:24 PM
1 mom liked this

lol, awe, i thought you lived in texas... Did you ever get to go to a game??  Hey, thats a awesome Idea with the collage.. I did not think about that at all, he would loove that, thanks so much for that idea...

DallasCowboys81
by Platinum Member on Sep. 18, 2013 at 12:55 PM
No not yet I hope to get to a game tho its on my bucket list haha! Maybe my 6 yr old will play for them when he is old enough he plays now so hopefully he can get mama into a game lol.. Glad I could help :)
emtgirl885
by Silver Member on Sep. 18, 2013 at 1:01 PM
Does he have a nice watch?
ChristinaR
by Gold Member on Sep. 18, 2013 at 2:24 PM

yes, he does, i swear, he is hard to by for..lol..

jconney80
by Platinum Member on Sep. 18, 2013 at 11:02 PM
1 mom liked this

Do you already have a subscription to Netflix or Hulu Plus or Amazon Instant? You could get him one of those since he likes movies

jenniferv27
by on Sep. 19, 2013 at 10:20 AM
1 mom liked this
I tHink the collage was a great idea as well. You could do that with a romantic night with dinner and one of his favorite movies. Gl, i'm sure he will love what ever u do do for him.
ChristinaR
by Gold Member on Sep. 19, 2013 at 11:25 AM
1 mom liked this

i agree, the COLLAGE is going to be a deffently....  yeah... THANKS GIRLS.... :)

Quoting jenniferv27:

I tHink the collage was a great idea as well. You could do that with a romantic night with dinner and one of his favorite movies. Gl, i'm sure he will love what ever u do do for him.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN