Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

OK GIRLS, i need your help

Posted by on Sep. 18, 2013 at 11:33 AM
  • 10 Replies

We are celebrating our 15 Anniversary November 17th... My husband is HARD to shop for ...  does anyone  have any great and creative ideas.. He loves computer, is a computer tech, hates when i clothes shop for him...really does not have any hobbys besides karate .. So, yes, he is a TUFF one.....ohhh and he loves movies...  HELP... i will read each and everyone comment, so i can get ideas.. THANKS a ton in advance...

by on Sep. 18, 2013 at 11:33 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
DallasCowboys81
by Platinum Member on Sep. 18, 2013 at 11:35 AM
1 mom liked this
What about some movies about karate? My hubby is a computer programmer so I know your dilemma. He likes fishing tho so it makes up for it Lol. Id say some movies and his favorite meal.
ChristinaR
by on Sep. 18, 2013 at 11:38 AM

he has seen and i think he owns karate kid... 1 thru ?? hahha/.... but karate its self like a documentary , i dont think he would like...  are you from tx?? were moving back to san antonio in june

DallasCowboys81
by Platinum Member on Sep. 18, 2013 at 11:42 AM
1 mom liked this
No i wish we are actually from Utah living in Oregon lol. Im just a huge cowboys fan since i was 5.. Does he like photos? Can always do a huge collage of your lifes together?
ChristinaR
by on Sep. 18, 2013 at 12:24 PM
1 mom liked this

lol, awe, i thought you lived in texas... Did you ever get to go to a game??  Hey, thats a awesome Idea with the collage.. I did not think about that at all, he would loove that, thanks so much for that idea...

DallasCowboys81
by Platinum Member on Sep. 18, 2013 at 12:55 PM
No not yet I hope to get to a game tho its on my bucket list haha! Maybe my 6 yr old will play for them when he is old enough he plays now so hopefully he can get mama into a game lol.. Glad I could help :)
emtgirl885
by on Sep. 18, 2013 at 1:01 PM
Does he have a nice watch?
ChristinaR
by on Sep. 18, 2013 at 2:24 PM

yes, he does, i swear, he is hard to by for..lol..

jconney80
by Platinum Member on Sep. 18, 2013 at 11:02 PM
1 mom liked this

Do you already have a subscription to Netflix or Hulu Plus or Amazon Instant? You could get him one of those since he likes movies

jenniferv27
by on Sep. 19, 2013 at 10:20 AM
1 mom liked this
I tHink the collage was a great idea as well. You could do that with a romantic night with dinner and one of his favorite movies. Gl, i'm sure he will love what ever u do do for him.
ChristinaR
by on Sep. 19, 2013 at 11:25 AM
1 mom liked this

i agree, the COLLAGE is going to be a deffently....  yeah... THANKS GIRLS.... :)

Quoting jenniferv27:

I tHink the collage was a great idea as well. You could do that with a romantic night with dinner and one of his favorite movies. Gl, i'm sure he will love what ever u do do for him.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN