Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Let's Chat! 9/19

Posted by on Sep. 19, 2013 at 10:21 AM
  • 133 Replies

Let's Chat!

What are you up to today?  What's on your mind?

Tell us what's on your mind...

• Reply to this post and let us know what's on your mind today!
  • Chat with the other members by Quoting their replies.

If you're new to CafeMom and have questions, please feel free to ask them here!  

have a nice day  

Tips:
*To chat with other members, use the Quote button above their reply to quote and respond to them!
*To see if anyone has Quoted you, check the My Activity tab at the top of every page.

by on Sep. 19, 2013 at 10:21 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
DallasCowboys81
by Gold Member on Sep. 19, 2013 at 10:24 AM
Great!! Football is over for the week though so now Im cluless on what to do lol...
bamababe1975
by Stephanie on Sep. 19, 2013 at 10:37 AM
1 mom liked this

It's been a very looooooooooong week, but the whole month is shaping up that way. I'm hoping it'll be better this weekend, though, because I'm celebrating both my husband's birthday and our anniversary (we both have to work during the week when our actual anniversary is).

bamababe1975
by Stephanie on Sep. 19, 2013 at 10:38 AM
1 mom liked this

For me, football doesn't really begin until Saturday. ;) LOL

Other than the Cowboys, who else do you follow?

Quoting DallasCowboys81:

Great!! Football is over for the week though so now Im cluless on what to do lol...

elasmimi
by Gold Member on Sep. 19, 2013 at 10:48 AM

I'm just looking around at my house, wondering if it will ever be the same. Three months since my accident, still can't do much. Can you imagine what a house looks like when only a man has been doing all the cooking/cleaning/laundry for three months???

auntangelofsix
by Silver Member on Sep. 19, 2013 at 10:57 AM
Good Morning!!
My week is going just fine besides my 20 month old being a pain in the butt.. not much is on my mind today..
Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Sep. 19, 2013 at 11:01 AM

Today does not seem to be my day, that's for sure!  First thing I did this morning was jam my thumb into my eye and now I hurt.  If that's any indicator of how the rest of my day will go, I want a do-over!  lol

Alwaysmotivated
by Bronze Member on Sep. 19, 2013 at 11:14 AM

omg..so sorry, I take it you have been in PT as well.. Hope you are healing and on your way to healthy again, sounds like the hubby has been holding it down.. feel better :)

Quoting elasmimi:

I'm just looking around at my house, wondering if it will ever be the same. Three months since my accident, still can't do much. Can you imagine what a house looks like when only a man has been doing all the cooking/cleaning/laundry for three months???

Alwaysmotivated
by Bronze Member on Sep. 19, 2013 at 11:15 AM

oooh dear, hopefully your day will get better :) I have done that before and it was not a nice feeling so I totally understand..

Quoting Cafe AmyS:

Today does not seem to be my day, that's for sure!  First thing I did this morning was jam my thumb into my eye and now I hurt.  If that's any indicator of how the rest of my day will go, I want a do-over!  lol

little.momma.D
by on Sep. 19, 2013 at 11:18 AM
This week is running by smoothly. Even though it has been busy. Went to parent teacher conferences on Monday. My 14 year old son is doing very good. I have alot on my to do list. Next week my 1 year old has her check up & shots.

Then I had an issue with mý x saying he didn't have some documents. He found them last night.
little.momma.D
by on Sep. 19, 2013 at 11:20 AM
That would be stressful. Is your recovery a long process?

Quoting elasmimi:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)