Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Have you ever regretted a "permanent" change you've made?

Posted by on Sep. 19, 2013 at 2:12 PM
  • 30 Replies

Maybe a bad tattoo or a piercing that you wish you hadn't gotten?  Maybe something else?

What have you regretted doing to yourself?

by on Sep. 19, 2013 at 2:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mommy4-27-08
by Bronze Member on Sep. 19, 2013 at 2:22 PM
I have three tattoos and don't regret any of them. I have my belly button pierced and I don't regret it, though I feel like maybe I am too old for it. I was lucky and got zero stretch marks and have a pretty good looking stomach after kids so it isn't that it looks bad, I just feel like I'm too old for it (and I am only 25!).
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Pnukey
by on Sep. 19, 2013 at 6:18 PM
4 moms liked this

No. The only permanent change I made was my tubal, which I still celebrate every year on the anniversary of the procedure.

momdoes
by Platinum Member on Sep. 19, 2013 at 6:57 PM
1 mom liked this

not a damn thing!

Lovemyshadows
by on Sep. 19, 2013 at 6:59 PM

I hate my house.  I wish we'd purchased the one I really wanted but hubs said it was to expensive.

bamababe1975
by Stephanie on Sep. 20, 2013 at 8:57 AM
1 mom liked this

I've never had a tattoo - yet - and no special piercings other than 2nd earrings. I had a spiral perm back in the early '90s and regretted that pretty fiercely, though, lol. ;)

amonkeymom
by Platinum Member on Sep. 20, 2013 at 11:51 AM

I have three tattoos, my nostril is pierced and I have an industrial bar in my left ear.  I don't regret any of them, except when my industrial piercings are feeling achy and keeping me from sleeping.  lol

amonkeymom
by Platinum Member on Sep. 20, 2013 at 11:52 AM

You are lucky!  After three kids I have them from my boobs to my thighs!

You're not too old for your piercing.  My ex-SIL got her belly button pierced as a 40th birthday gift to herself.

Quoting Mommy4-27-08:

I have three tattoos and don't regret any of them. I have my belly button pierced and I don't regret it, though I feel like maybe I am too old for it. I was lucky and got zero stretch marks and have a pretty good looking stomach after kids so it isn't that it looks bad, I just feel like I'm too old for it (and I am only 25!).

amonkeymom
by Platinum Member on Sep. 20, 2013 at 11:52 AM

Aww, that does stink!  Maybe sometime in the future you'll get to move into your dream home.

Quoting Lovemyshadows:

I hate my house.  I wish we'd purchased the one I really wanted but hubs said it was to expensive.

alexis_06
by on Sep. 20, 2013 at 12:06 PM

i dont think i regret anything

auntangelofsix
by Silver Member on Sep. 20, 2013 at 2:13 PM
No
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN