Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Let's Chat! 9/23

Posted by on Sep. 23, 2013 at 8:00 AM
  • 142 Replies
1 mom liked this

Let's Chat!

What's on your mind?  What are your plans for the week?

Tell us what's on your mind...

• Reply to this post and let us know what's on your mind today!
  • Chat with the other members by Quoting their replies.

If you're new to CafeMom and have questions, please feel free to ask them here!  

have a nice day  

Tips:
*To chat with other members, use the Quote button above their reply to quote and respond to them!
*To see if anyone has Quoted you, check the My Activity tab at the top of every page.

by on Sep. 23, 2013 at 8:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
robyn15
by on Sep. 23, 2013 at 8:14 AM

I have 2 adult children ages 31 and 28. Both had happy child hoods, I think. Both say they are not having children. What is this about? Can anyone relate to this? My husband and I are wanting grandchildren so badly. I just don't understand. What is more wonderful than having children?confused

auntangelofsix
by Silver Member on Sep. 23, 2013 at 8:45 AM
Good Monday Morning!! we are about to take ds 1 to school soon..IM not sure what we are doing besides open house tommorow nite at Ds 1 middle schools.
Bmat
by Ruby Member on Sep. 23, 2013 at 8:48 AM

Good morning! 

Bmat
by Ruby Member on Sep. 23, 2013 at 8:49 AM

Good morning.  Are they married or in a committed relationship?  It is possible that they don't want to bring a child into the world without this? 

Quoting robyn15:

I have 2 adult children ages 31 and 28. Both had happy child hoods, I think. Both say they are not having children. What is this about? Can anyone relate to this? My husband and I are wanting grandchildren so badly. I just don't understand. What is more wonderful than having children?confused

Mommy0413
by on Sep. 23, 2013 at 9:08 AM
I'm 31 weeks pregnant and so uncomfortable. :(
babicakes19
by on Sep. 23, 2013 at 9:11 AM

I am not sure what that is about? I find that some people just don't want any. Are your children males or females?

Quoting robyn15:

babicakes19
by on Sep. 23, 2013 at 9:13 AM
1 mom liked this

Is this your first? It will all be worth it when you see that precious baby's face

Quoting Mommy0413:

I'm 31 weeks pregnant and so uncomfortable. :(

Reina13
by Gold Member on Sep. 23, 2013 at 9:19 AM

Good morning everyone!

I'm so glad I was able to make today's chat. I always seem to miss it.

ruskingirl1976
by on Sep. 23, 2013 at 9:19 AM

good morining everyone

Reina13
by Gold Member on Sep. 23, 2013 at 9:20 AM
1 mom liked this

Are either one of them married yet?

Are they currently focused on their careers? These are both factors that could be part of their decision making process.

Quoting robyn15:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN