Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

are conservatives less intelligent on the whole?

Posted by on Sep. 21, 2013 at 1:19 AM
  • 12 Replies
http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/1237796

What say you, ladies? Should I add a poll?
by on Sep. 21, 2013 at 1:19 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lyranightshade
by Ruby Member on Sep. 21, 2013 at 1:22 AM
Someone make this clicky pretty please?
lyranightshade
by Ruby Member on Sep. 21, 2013 at 1:23 AM
Bump!
ditsyjo
by Gold Member on Sep. 21, 2013 at 1:46 AM
2 moms liked this

personally I'd say general statements about any group of people shows ignorance, but maybe that's just me

lenashark
by Bronze Member on Sep. 21, 2013 at 1:46 AM

No, and I think it's ignorant to make a statement like that.

lyranightshade
by Ruby Member on Sep. 21, 2013 at 1:51 AM
Did you guys go to the link and read at all? I didn't give any opinion. Lol I posted an article.
What are your political affiliations, if any?
ditsyjo
by Gold Member on Sep. 21, 2013 at 2:04 AM

Quoting lyranightshade:

Did you guys go to the link and read at all? I didn't give any opinion. Lol I posted an article.

I don' really have any... but consider this would you make  post with a title like "are (insert race) people less intelligent?" it is the same concept. 

lyranightshade
by Ruby Member on Sep. 21, 2013 at 2:19 AM
Yeah, I would considering the article you have clearly not read. Lol
Berate me on views I haven't expressed AFTER you know what I'm talking about. Oh, and if you're not mobile, could you make the link clicky, please?

Quoting ditsyjo:

Quoting lyranightshade:

I don' really have any... but consider this would you make  post with a title like "are (insert race) people less intelligent?" it is the same concept. 

ditsyjo
by Gold Member on Sep. 21, 2013 at 2:23 AM

you're right I haven't read it...I am only going by your title... which does expess a blanket statement whether it is your belief or not. and I'm sorry but I'm not terribly tech savy or I would make the article clicky for you.

Quoting lyranightshade:

Berate me on views I haven't expressed AFTER you know what I'm talking about. Oh, and if you're not mobile, could you make the link clicky, please?

Quoting ditsyjo:

Quoting lyranightshade:

lyranightshade
by Ruby Member on Sep. 21, 2013 at 2:26 AM
Eye catching title's, m'dear. They are meant to raise your pique. Lol.
I'm laid back, so I'm cool with you giving me the old stink text made on assumptions. But be careful- lots aren't as chill and you'd be in a thread fight in a second. Some of these moms will say awful, hurtful things.

Quoting ditsyjo:

you're right I haven't read it...I am only going by your title... which does expess a blanket statement whether it is your belief or not. and I'm sorry but I'm not terribly tech savy or I would make the article clicky for you.

Quoting lyranightshade:

Quoting ditsyjo:

Quoting lyranightshade:

frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on Sep. 21, 2013 at 2:29 AM

Now That Hair Is WORKIN'!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)