Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

sick f***ers

Posted by on Sep. 21, 2013 at 12:47 PM
  • 27 Replies
1 mom liked this
Sucks I have to go to urgent care ....with my baby...because of mastisis. My doctor doesn't work the weekends. He would just prescribe me the meds over the phone.

Anyways there are extremely sick people all around hacking and coughing one guy sounds like he is going to die and nobody is following the mask rule. Ugh. We are trying to stay away as far as possible!
by on Sep. 21, 2013 at 12:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
RADmomma
by on Sep. 21, 2013 at 12:49 PM
Ur dr doesn't have an on call nurses line?

Normally you just call the drs office & the answering service will contact your dr & they will ca you back
wonderwomanT08
by Ruby Member on Sep. 21, 2013 at 12:52 PM
I have to add...one old lady walking around NOT covering her every two minute cough
wonderwomanT08
by Ruby Member on Sep. 21, 2013 at 12:52 PM
Nope...its so stupid! I HATE this insurance!!!

Quoting RADmomma:

Normally you just call the drs office & the answering service will contact your dr & they will ca you back

LadyGlick
by on Sep. 21, 2013 at 3:05 PM
2 moms liked this
First I would politely inform the receptionist that they have people with coughs not wearing masks in the waiting room and request a mask for myself and keep a blanket over the baby if I could. Then I would be all like "Cover your f#ing mouths!"
RADmomma
by on Sep. 21, 2013 at 10:37 PM
That's frustrating!

Quoting wonderwomanT08:

Nope...its so stupid! I HATE this insurance!!!

Quoting RADmomma:

sunpeaches1
by on Sep. 21, 2013 at 11:26 PM
I bring toys from home for kids to play w at even their own doctors office...im not necessarily a germaphobe, i let my kids get dirty & all but not into other peoples germs. :/
imandia4
by Platinum Member on Sep. 21, 2013 at 11:28 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting sunpeaches1:

I bring toys from home for kids to play w at even their own doctors office...im not necessarily a germaphobe, i let my kids get dirty & all but not into other peoples germs. :/

Lysol spray to go is awesome!!!

sunpeaches1
by on Sep. 21, 2013 at 11:32 PM
I carry lysol wipes (my fav invention EVER) in my purse....

However, after a few organic chemistry & microbiology classes I do not go overboard w the antibacterial stuff... over use of these chemicals is a big factor in the development lf superbugs like MRSA.

Quoting imandia4:

Quoting sunpeaches1:

imandia4
by Platinum Member on Sep. 21, 2013 at 11:35 PM

Pretty sure it won't hurt to use it on toys in the hospital and the majority of the  population is not going to be taking these precautions.

Quoting sunpeaches1:

However, after a few organic chemistry & microbiology classes I do not go overboard w the antibacterial stuff... over use of these chemicals is a big factor in the development lf superbugs like MRSA.

Quoting imandia4:

Quoting sunpeaches1:

sunpeaches1
by on Sep. 21, 2013 at 11:39 PM
Exactly why I carry the wipes!

Quoting imandia4:

Pretty sure it won't hurt to use it on toys in the hospital and the majority of the  population is not going to be taking these precautions.

Quoting sunpeaches1:

Quoting imandia4:

Quoting sunpeaches1:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)