Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club
Im a single mom of a beautiful 2yr old boy. His dad is fighting.for full custody. I dropped my son off to his dads friday and i got a call from defacts.stating that my sons dad claims there were pinch marks.on my sons arms. Now i have to wait to get my son back . Its a lie i know my baby had no marks on him. I would never hurt my baby!!!! My sons school would of seen it as well. There was.nothing on my baby why is my sons dad doing this? When do i get my baby back? This is not making any sense at all.
by on Sep. 21, 2013 at 11:19 PM
Replies (11-16):
deloit
by on Sep. 26, 2013 at 7:48 AM
i have borderline personality. I have 4 kids. Having this disorder doesnt make you unable to care for a child. Just be the best mama you know how to be and pray(if u do) that everything will work out.

Quoting whendoesiten435:

Saw cps today and showed her my letter from his daycare. I also let her listen to the recording when i dropped my son off Friday. The mark wasa small bruise cps said it didnt look like pinch marks. Man he lied to bad!! He is nuts!!! They couldn't find any reason to keep my baby from me. So hes home!!! The truth came out and he looks bad now. He messed up..... its not over yet though this is round 1. Hes taking me to court for full custody hes trying to say i have borderline personality and i need to be heavy medicaded. Well his first plan didnt work wander whats next.....

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jadedcynic
by Bronze Member on Sep. 26, 2013 at 9:11 AM

Okay, it's been bugging me for a few days now. It is spelled allegations. 

momofsixangels
by Ruby Member on Sep. 26, 2013 at 9:30 AM

Hope it all works out for you

momofsixangels
by Ruby Member on Sep. 26, 2013 at 9:31 AM

Quoting jadedcynic:

Okay, it's been bugging me for a few days now. It is spelled allegations. 

lol

ramita
by Bronze Member on Sep. 26, 2013 at 9:43 AM
This is my best advice after watching ny DH go through a custody battle, cover your ass. When I say this I mean if you think it will help your case do it before asked by a judge. For instance, he's claiming you have borderline personality disorder so go see a therapist. Then you can have that therapist write a letter to the judge on your behalf stating you are perfectly healthy mentally.
Also as another poster pointed out before you drop him with his dad I would take pictures of your baby to haveas a before shot in case he does something to harm the baby to say it was you.
I hope this goes good for you and your ex is seen by the judge as a crazy person and gets limited visits!

Quoting whendoesiten435:

Saw cps today and showed her my letter from his daycare. I also let her listen to the recording when i dropped my son off Friday. The mark wasa small bruise cps said it didnt look like pinch marks. Man he lied to bad!! He is nuts!!! They couldn't find any reason to keep my baby from me. So hes home!!! The truth came out and he looks bad now. He messed up..... its not over yet though this is round 1. Hes taking me to court for full custody hes trying to say i have borderline personality and i need to be heavy medicaded. Well his first plan didnt work wander whats next.....

NDADanceMom
by on Sep. 26, 2013 at 10:39 AM

Borderline has no medication.  It requires DBT therapy.  Contact the courts and get a guardian et litum.  It is a neutral person that will do what is best for your child.

Quoting whendoesiten435:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN