Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Just A Story

Posted by on Sep. 22, 2013 at 2:36 AM
  • 21 Replies
1 mom liked this
My loving man has worked three weeks without a day off. He's a bricklayer, so that's not an easy thing to do.

The poor thing was so tired last night he fell asleep in his recliner in the living room.

We both just got up at 1am and I saw that he had fallen asleep there. When I went to go back to bed I noticed he was back in the chair. I asked him what he was doing and be said he hadn't taken a shower and didn't feel like it and that he wasn't going to get in his clean bed, dirty.

We sleep in separate beds since we aren't married yet and I offered him mine. I could wash the sheets tomorrow. No big deal. But he doesn't like me doing anything more than I have to. So he just laid his butt right there on that chair and went back to sleep.

I don't know why I thought that was cute, but I did. So there.
by on Sep. 22, 2013 at 2:36 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
bamababe1975
by Stephanie on Sep. 22, 2013 at 10:24 AM
1 mom liked this

Aww, it is really sweet that even in his purely exhausted state he was thinking of you. :)

CjHonza
by on Sep. 22, 2013 at 10:41 AM
He's amazing :)

Quoting bamababe1975:

Aww, it is really sweet that even in his purely exhausted state he was thinking of you. :)

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:45 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Ruby Member on Sep. 22, 2013 at 11:11 AM

Aww poor guy,
Very sweet ;)

goddiddlyumshis
by on Sep. 22, 2013 at 11:13 AM
Do you or him have children?
Why live together if you're not even married?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CjHonza
by on Sep. 22, 2013 at 11:19 AM
We are having a child. We live together because we have been together for years. And we moved in together before we got married because I'm not like ignorant children who get married first and then can't stand each other once they are alone in a house.

Quoting goddiddlyumshis:

goddiddlyumshis
by on Sep. 22, 2013 at 11:26 AM
But you got pregnant?
No offense, but none of it makes any sense.
You don't sleep in the same bed because you aren't married....

But are having a baby?
Quoting CjHonza:

We are having a child. We live together because we have been together for years. And we moved in together before we got married because I'm not like ignorant children who get married first and then can't stand each other once they are alone in a house.

Quoting goddiddlyumshis:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CharlotteRose
by on Sep. 22, 2013 at 11:27 AM

He is a keeper!!!  Thx for sharing

CjHonza
by on Sep. 22, 2013 at 12:59 PM
We had sex obviously. And I got pregnant. We decided since we weren't married to start doing things the right way. We no longer have sex, etc.

Quoting goddiddlyumshis:

But you got pregnant?

But are having a baby?
Quoting CjHonza:

Quoting goddiddlyumshis:

goddiddlyumshis
by on Sep. 22, 2013 at 1:01 PM
1 mom liked this
Lmao. Little too late for that, don't ya think.
Smh.

Quoting CjHonza:

We had sex obviously. And I got pregnant. We decided since we weren't married to start doing things the right way. We no longer have sex, etc.

Quoting goddiddlyumshis:

But you got pregnant?

But are having a baby?
Quoting CjHonza:

Quoting goddiddlyumshis:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CjHonza
by on Sep. 22, 2013 at 1:05 PM
No, it's not. Not that it's any of your business in the first place. Would you have rather us NOT try to do better? Would you rather us raise this child to go out and have sex whenever they want? We were together for years before we slept together. And we are both grown. So unless you happen to be flawless and never make mistakes get the fuck off my post. Thank you :)

Quoting goddiddlyumshis:

Lmao. Little too late for that, don't ya think.

Smh.

Quoting CjHonza:

Quoting goddiddlyumshis:

But you got pregnant?

But are having a baby?
Quoting CjHonza:

Quoting goddiddlyumshis:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)