Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

I think I'm pregnant?? Not sure :/

Posted by on Sep. 23, 2013 at 9:46 AM
  • 8 Replies
Hi there I am new on here and well I am kinda freaking out because I think I am possibly pregnant. My boyfriend and I had unprotected sex last Tuesday and Wednesday and my period ended that Sunday (before we had sex) and now my breasts hurt really bad they have gotten bigger I've had some minor cramping and I don't know if it's jus hormones or something else.
by on Sep. 23, 2013 at 9:46 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
RADmomma
by Gold Member on Sep. 23, 2013 at 9:48 AM
2 moms liked this

If your period ended Sunday and you had sex the following tues/wends..... thats only a few days. Its possible but unlikely as you were not near an ovulation day.

just wait it out and test if you dont get your period next time

Mlhk12
by on Sep. 23, 2013 at 9:56 AM
Alright thank you that's what I've been thinking sometimes my period is weird every month I sometimes ovulate right after or not til the week after. Because just yesterday I had a clear sticky discharge. I have a 2 year old daughter and my breasts haven't hurt this much since I was pregnant with my daughter. But I will def wait it out and see what happens. (:
jobberwocky
by Chrissy on Sep. 23, 2013 at 10:01 AM
All you can do is wait it out and test if your next period is late. Good luck.
NDADanceMom
by on Sep. 23, 2013 at 11:03 AM

LOL then egg wouldnt have even implanted yet.  Are you very irregular and ovulate at odd times?  usually you would not be fertile for another 2 weeks.  its in your head at this point. 

ScrChk23
by Amanda on Sep. 23, 2013 at 11:25 AM

It is possible, but I doubt it.  You are probably feeling stressed and it is your hormones being goofy.

notjstasocermom
by Samantha on Sep. 23, 2013 at 11:28 AM
1 mom liked this

oh dear god.

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Today at 12:32 AM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Ruby Member on Sep. 23, 2013 at 1:37 PM

Good luck :)

Quoting jobberwocky:

All you can do is wait it out and test if your next period is late. Good luck.

Mlhk12
by on Sep. 23, 2013 at 3:08 PM
I do have an irregular period and I do ovulate at weird times. So ill just wait it out and see what happens. Thanks everyone for the advice. (:
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)