Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

breaking up is hard to do

Posted by on Sep. 23, 2013 at 2:22 PM
  • 3 Replies

So my bf and I got into another fight. I broke up with him it was honestly the final straw I told him to block some girl that was flirting with him and he said we are fighting that he is going to go hang out with her. So I broke it off with him. Did I do the right thing? 

by on Sep. 23, 2013 at 2:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
DallasCowboys81
by Platinum Member on Sep. 23, 2013 at 2:25 PM
Yep you did. Never let a guy do that to you. Chances are he was more then likely vheating on you with her.
NDADanceMom
by on Sep. 23, 2013 at 2:30 PM

Will any answer stop you from taking him back?  You just broke up with him last week too.  You arent his girlfriend, you are just someone he uses to get his dick wet.

curiousone123
by Member on Sep. 23, 2013 at 6:19 PM

yes. for multiple reasons. 1. he didn't respect or care enough to understand your issue and instead exploited it to hurt you. 2- If the couple cant have a disagreement by sticking to the issue and instead deviates into a "ill hurt you to win" mode then its doomed anyways.

Mine as well call it over with this one and find a male that you feel secure and respected with and that can have a disagreement without trying to mentally stab you in any vulnerable spot you have. No point in games.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)