Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Implantation bleeding?

Posted by on Sep. 23, 2013 at 3:33 PM
  • 5 Replies
I had sex exactly 15 days ago, my birth control failed and I did take plan b several hours later the same day. I was ovulating the time we had sex (days 13 and 14 of my cycle :|) he did cum in me. I have been sick for the past week or so and not feeling myself. I continued to take my birth control pills, I got to the sugar pills and didn't have any signs of my period until the last day I got my "period". Normally, I have cramps 3-4 days before I get my period but this time I had nothing. The blood is a light red/dark pink and very light. I had a tampon in all night and didn't even fill half of it. I am still nauseous, have headaches, backaches and small clots from my "period" normally my bleeding would be heavy by now but it isn't at all. Does this sound something like implantation bleeding?
by on Sep. 23, 2013 at 3:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
nikkixo92
by on Sep. 23, 2013 at 3:37 PM
** my boobs have also gotten bigger and are very sore..my bras are no longer fitting as well and people are noticing, everyone who I'm around says "you're pregnant." I just can't tell if this is a strange period or I am really pregnant.
LancesMom
by Ruby Member on Sep. 24, 2013 at 7:53 PM

It's possible! I would wait and test again!

Enjoy a Coffee Break Chat
with us Every Tuesday!

Pnukey
by Jennifer on Sep. 24, 2013 at 8:10 PM

I guess it could be, but my implantation bleeding was very slight. A tampon would have been torture/dry.

RADmomma
by Gold Member on Sep. 24, 2013 at 10:10 PM
The only thing you can do is test.

I never got implantation bleeding
nikkixo92
by on Sep. 24, 2013 at 10:23 PM
This might be a little much but for the most part they are very dry..keeping them in for about 4-6 hours and they're not even half full. But I kept one in almost all day and it was just about full. Normally on my period I can't keep tampons in for more than about 2 hours or so and then they're full. I don't know if this is messed up because I took plan b but I have a lot of other signs right now.

Quoting Pnukey:

I guess it could be, but my implantation bleeding was very slight. A tampon would have been torture/dry.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)