Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Today's new members are introducing themselves here... (October 15th)

Posted by   + Show Post

Hi,

Welcome to the Newcomers Club!

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group.
You can reply to any posts that you see and start your own posts, too. Make yourself at home and join in!

Let's CHAT now... Please reply to this post & introduce yourself!

Here are some questions to get you started (feel free to cut & paste below to answer):

1. How old are your kids? Do you have boys or girls?

2. Where did you grow up and where do you live now?

3. Where did you meet your husband / significant other?

4. What do you like to do when you have time to yourself?

5. What's on your mind today?

After you've replied to this post, check out what other moms who signed up today have to say - and say hello to them!
 - Quote their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can Like their replies, as well.

Enjoy your time on CafeMom!

have a nice dayRobin

by on Oct. 15, 2013 at 12:00 AM
Replies (21-30):
bay505
by on Oct. 15, 2013 at 10:17 AM
1 mom liked this

Hi I am a newcomer, my name is Beth.  Just wanted to say "Hi".  I look forward to chatting with other moms about their life experiences, kids, and if they want to discuss the challenges of working from home.  

momofONE0917
by on Oct. 15, 2013 at 10:31 AM
1 mom liked this

Hello,  I am new to this.  I am a mom of a beautiful 5 year old boy. I grew up in NC and now I live in Fairfax, VA. I like to play tennis watch my favorite TV shows like Law and Order SVU or Friends when I have some free time.  I would enjoy having some girl time but I don't have anyone around.  Today I am just wondering about how my life may completely change being as my husband and I are seperated for about 2 weeks now, it's suppose to be a trail but may end up being permanent.  We have been married for 9 years, right out of high school so our life is all I have ever known.  It's scary and sad.

mommygirls86
by on Oct. 15, 2013 at 10:44 AM
2 moms liked this
Hi my name is Ali. I'm 27. I have 2 beautiful,smart,lovin,silly girls 3&2 yrs old. One month old adorable son. And think pregnant again already yikes!!:-/. I met my husband at church. We been married for 4yrs almost 5. I'm a stay at home mom. I do classes online to get my degree in counseling. I was born and raised in Missouri. Feel a bit overwhelmed! But love my children a lot and my husband.
hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Thursday at 11:45 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Ruby Member on Oct. 15, 2013 at 11:16 AM

Welcome to the group,
How old are your kids?  Great to meet you :)

Quoting bay505:

Hi I am a newcomer, my name is Beth.  Just wanted to say "Hi".  I look forward to chatting with other moms about their life experiences, kids, and if they want to discuss the challenges of working from home.  

hugss

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Ruby Member on Oct. 15, 2013 at 11:17 AM

Welcome to the group,
Am sorry to hear about you & DH.  Think any counseling would help?
Nice to meet you :)

Quoting momofONE0917:

Hello,  I am new to this.  I am a mom of a beautiful 5 year old boy. I grew up in NC and now I live in Fairfax, VA. I like to play tennis watch my favorite TV shows like Law and Order SVU or Friends when I have some free time.  I would enjoy having some girl time but I don't have anyone around.  Today I am just wondering about how my life may completely change being as my husband and I are seperated for about 2 weeks now, it's suppose to be a trail but may end up being permanent.  We have been married for 9 years, right out of high school so our life is all I have ever known.  It's scary and sad.

hugss

by Ruby Member on Oct. 15, 2013 at 11:17 AM
1 mom liked this

Welcome to CafeMom Ali,
When will you know if you are pregnant?
Great to meet you :)

Quoting mommygirls86:

Hi my name is Ali. I'm 27. I have 2 beautiful,smart,lovin,silly girls 3&2 yrs old. One month old adorable son. And think pregnant again already yikes!!:-/. I met my husband at church. We been married for 4yrs almost 5. I'm a stay at home mom. I do classes online to get my degree in counseling. I was born and raised in Missouri. Feel a bit overwhelmed! But love my children a lot and my husband.

tonipaff
by on Oct. 15, 2013 at 11:30 AM
1 mom liked this

hey, my name is toni and i have 4 kids... 3 boys and 1 girl ages ... 2,7,8, and 12- i am a stay at home mom and i like to do alot of things ... and like to learn new things also - we have a very laid back family but it seems crazy sometimes trying to keep up with all of it :)

Sasha0616
by on Oct. 15, 2013 at 11:43 AM
1 mom liked this

Hello My name is Sasha, I have one boy that is 16 mothns old and i have just found out i am 5 weeks and 4 days preg. I grew up in buffalo NY i moved to CO when i was 15 and met my Fiance in Cortez. We bought property in Pagosa Springs CO. IF i ever had time to myself i woudl just want to lay outside in the grass and relax. I have been thinking alot lately what if im having twins?! For some reason i have a gut feeling i am. But cant know for sure til my first US

hugss

by Ruby Member on Oct. 15, 2013 at 12:34 PM

Welcome to CafeMom Toni,
How fun you are able to stay at home with the kids.
Crazy is good .. nice to meet you :)

Quoting tonipaff:

hey, my name is toni and i have 4 kids... 3 boys and 1 girl ages ... 2,7,8, and 12- i am a stay at home mom and i like to do alot of things ... and like to learn new things also - we have a very laid back family but it seems crazy sometimes trying to keep up with all of it :)

hugss

by Ruby Member on Oct. 15, 2013 at 12:35 PM

Welcome to the group Sasha,
Oh congrats on being prgenant!
Let us know if indeed it is twins.  Nice to meet you :)

Quoting Sasha0616:

Hello My name is Sasha, I have one boy that is 16 mothns old and i have just found out i am 5 weeks and 4 days preg. I grew up in buffalo NY i moved to CO when i was 15 and met my Fiance in Cortez. We bought property in Pagosa Springs CO. IF i ever had time to myself i woudl just want to lay outside in the grass and relax. I have been thinking alot lately what if im having twins?! For some reason i have a gut feeling i am. But cant know for sure til my first US

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)