Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Today's new members are introducing themselves here... (October 15th)

Posted by   + Show Post

Hi,

Welcome to the Newcomers Club!

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group.
You can reply to any posts that you see and start your own posts, too. Make yourself at home and join in!

Let's CHAT now... Please reply to this post & introduce yourself!

Here are some questions to get you started (feel free to cut & paste below to answer):

1. How old are your kids? Do you have boys or girls?

2. Where did you grow up and where do you live now?

3. Where did you meet your husband / significant other?

4. What do you like to do when you have time to yourself?

5. What's on your mind today?

After you've replied to this post, check out what other moms who signed up today have to say - and say hello to them!
 - Quote their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can Like their replies, as well.

Enjoy your time on CafeMom!

have a nice dayRobin

by on Oct. 15, 2013 at 12:00 AM
Replies (31-40):
ScrChk23
by Amanda on Oct. 15, 2013 at 2:39 PM

How fun!!!  Good luck with nursing school!

Quoting Joyfulmom2many:

I have three fun, sweet, and very energetic girls! They are 15, 12 and 6.  I just decided to go to school to be a nurse. This is my first semester back in school. 

ScrChk23
by Amanda on Oct. 15, 2013 at 2:46 PM

Welome to the group!!!  Go Colts!!

Quoting MamaFerg83:

Hi there! Glad to be part of this. My name is Heather, I am a mother of four wonderful kids, ages 12 1/2, 9 1/2, 5 1/2, and 2 1/2. 3 girls and one boy. My husband and I are both from California but we live in Washington State. We are HUGE Seahawks fans, had season tickets for 10 years. I love cooking and baking. Another passion of mine is art. I enjoy drawing and painting and crafts with the kidos. I teach drivers education at one of the local driving schools and I love doing it! I am looking forward to the support of all of you!

ScrChk23
by Amanda on Oct. 15, 2013 at 2:47 PM

Here is some dust for a boy!!

baby dust

Quoting mrsbutler18:

I have 3 kids 1 boy and 2 girls ages 1yr and 3yrs. I am also 14 weeks pregnant and hoping for a boy. I gown up in st. louis but was born and now live in cail. I met my husband at our church. On my free time I like to sleep and just watch tv. On my mind today is what my kids going to be for halloween.

ScrChk23
by Amanda on Oct. 15, 2013 at 2:47 PM

Welcome to the group!!

Quoting parentsoffertil:

Hi Everyone

I am new and I belong to fertility clinic. Guys read my first journal and post your comments accordingly. Thanks and love loads.

1StrongMama
by on Oct. 15, 2013 at 3:17 PM

Hello- I have three children. 15 yr old girl, 12 yr old son, and a 7 yr old son. I am a single Mama and even though some days are harder than others, my children keep me motivated to continue to move forward and stay positive! I sign on to Cafe Mom so I can read advice and hopefully give advice as well. With 3 kids I almost always have something going on. So as you can see I will continue to experience new things with my 3, and since I already have 15 years of experience I figured that will help me with the advice part. Oh and 2 divorces (eek)!

juggling

elasmimi
by Platinum Member on Oct. 15, 2013 at 3:23 PM

Welcome to cafemom. I'm a retired nurse, it's a great profession. Lots of studying for a mom of 3, hope the older ones help with the little one.

Quoting Joyfulmom2many:

I have three fun, sweet, and very energetic girls! They are 15, 12 and 6.  I just decided to go to school to be a nurse. This is my first semester back in school. 

elasmimi
by Platinum Member on Oct. 15, 2013 at 3:24 PM

Hi Heather, we are glad to have you here!

Quoting MamaFerg83:

Hi there! Glad to be part of this. My name is Heather, I am a mother of four wonderful kids, ages 12 1/2, 9 1/2, 5 1/2, and 2 1/2. 3 girls and one boy. My husband and I are both from California but we live in Washington State. We are HUGE Seahawks fans, had season tickets for 10 years. I love cooking and baking. Another passion of mine is art. I enjoy drawing and painting and crafts with the kidos. I teach drivers education at one of the local driving schools and I love doing it! I am looking forward to the support of all of you!

elasmimi
by Platinum Member on Oct. 15, 2013 at 3:26 PM

Welcome to the group, and congrats on the pregnancy. The big decision for all of us this month is those Halloween costumes! Mine is going to be Dorothy from Wizard of Oz.

Quoting mrsbutler18:

I have 3 kids 1 boy and 2 girls ages 1yr and 3yrs. I am also 14 weeks pregnant and hoping for a boy. I gown up in st. louis but was born and now live in cail. I met my husband at our church. On my free time I like to sleep and just watch tv. On my mind today is what my kids going to be for halloween.

elasmimi
by Platinum Member on Oct. 15, 2013 at 3:27 PM

Hi Kristi, welcome to cafemom. I wish you were closer to Tn. I buy most of my dd's clothes at consignment sales and store.

Quoting Mugwomps:

Hello,
My name is kristi I am 27 years old and a mother of 1 loving and energetuc little girl who will be 3 on the 17th. My fiance and I are from california, born and raised. I recently just opened up my own business selling gently used infant and toddler cothing and more. I also sell gently used maternity wear as well.

When I am not at the shop I love the out doors. A few hobbies if mine are scrapbooking as well as poetry.

elasmimi
by Platinum Member on Oct. 15, 2013 at 3:28 PM

Hello, welcome to cafemom. Tell us a little about yourself.

Quoting Litasawyer:

Hello

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)