Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Today's new members are introducing themselves here... (October 16th)

Posted by on Oct. 16, 2013 at 12:00 AM
  • 93 Replies
1 mom liked this

Hi,

Welcome to the Newcomers Club!

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group.
You can reply to any posts that you see and start your own posts, too. Make yourself at home and join in!

Let's CHAT now... Please reply to this post & introduce yourself!

Here are some questions to get you started (feel free to cut & paste below to answer):

1. How old are your kids? Do you have boys or girls?

2. Where did you grow up and where do you live now?

3. Where did you meet your husband / significant other?

4. What do you like to do when you have time to yourself?

5. What's on your mind today?

After you've replied to this post, check out what other moms who signed up today have to say - and say hello to them!
 - Quote their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can Like their replies, as well.

Enjoy your time on CafeMom!

have a nice dayRobin

by on Oct. 16, 2013 at 12:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
19yomommy93
by on Oct. 16, 2013 at 12:55 AM
3 moms liked this

my son is 13 almost 14 months old and i am currently 33 weeks pregnant with a baby girl. i have a baby boy and due with a baby girl in 7 weeks. I grew up in Oak Grove, mo and I now live in Holden, mo. I dont have anybody (boyfriend/fence/husband. I dont really get time to myself so i dont know. I am wantting to meet mom's like me or mom's that can relate in some way I just moved all the way out here to hide!

elasmimi
by Platinum Member on Oct. 16, 2013 at 1:07 AM

Welcome to cafemom, where you can always feel free to vent. Why do you feel like you need to hide? There are lots of single moms out there. Check out this group, for starters.

Quoting 19yomommy93:

my son is 13 almost 14 months old and i am currently 33 weeks pregnant with a baby girl. i have a baby boy and due with a baby girl in 7 weeks. I grew up in Oak Grove, mo and I now live in Holden, mo. I dont have anybody (boyfriend/fence/husband. I dont really get time to myself so i dont know. I am wantting to meet mom's like me or mom's that can relate in some way I just moved all the way out here to hide!

keagleton05
by on Oct. 16, 2013 at 1:22 AM
3 moms liked this
I have 5 children(11,10,8,6,&3). I have been married fir 12 years. I grew up in Washington State and currently live in Reno, Nevada. I don't know what time to myself is unless you count my 5 min shower. I'm lonely. My husband is always at work and when he's home he still doesn't want to spend time with me.
VioletMaria
by on Oct. 16, 2013 at 2:25 AM
2 moms liked this
Well I joined on because I figured it would be better to be just scared out my mind rather than be scared and alone. I feel like I'm not the type who should be on these forums and if I could have planned better I suppose I wouldn't. Never in my life have I thought having kids. I was in A relationship until about a week ago and typically when I tell people what happened there they usually stop talking for horrid reasons. Anyways. I'm only 17. And trapped in my father's house for different reasons. I haven't told him I'm pregnant but he sure knows the reason why.

So here I am. In hopes of lessening my fears of everyday.
TEMMEAlexa
by on Oct. 16, 2013 at 2:47 AM
1 mom liked this

WEll hi ,I joined cafe mom because I want to share my struggles for a healthy living ,balancing good and junk food ,and maintaining weight .I love cooking different cuisines  and want to share my daily struggles.

TEMMEAlexa
by on Oct. 16, 2013 at 2:54 AM
Hi Voiletmaria ,I can fell your pain.You should be strong and take decisions keeping your future in mind . Sometimes it is better to speak to your parents about your problem , you might be surprised that they will be a able to solve or guide you through the problem .Hope through cafe mom you will be able to get your answers
GodsGirl74
Only in my house will you find Christmas music being played while carving pumpkins, Christmas shows while putting up Halloween Inflatables outside & Christmas decos sitting out in anticipation of being put up early!!! COME ON THANKSGIVING & CHRISTMAS!!!
Thursday at 10:21 PM
by on Oct. 16, 2013 at 3:59 AM
2 moms liked this

1. How old are your kids? Do you have boys or girls? 23g,22b,20g,16g,14b

2. Where did you grow up and where do you live now? Ohio & still here lol

3. Where did you meet your husband / significant other? Hardees

4. What do you like to do when you have time to yourself? Im on CM when I am not busy

5. What's on your mind today? alot, bills & things 

elasmimi
by Platinum Member on Oct. 16, 2013 at 7:36 AM

Welcome to cafemom, sorry you are having a rough time. have you thought about marriage counseling? Good luck.hugs

Quoting keagleton05:

I have 5 children(11,10,8,6,&3). I have been married fir 12 years. I grew up in Washington State and currently live in Reno, Nevada. I don't know what time to myself is unless you count my 5 min shower. I'm lonely. My husband is always at work and when he's home he still doesn't want to spend time with me.

elasmimi
by Platinum Member on Oct. 16, 2013 at 7:40 AM
1 mom liked this

Honey, sounds like you need more help than we can give. Is there anyone local you can reach and talk to? You are very welcome here, but you need to  make some decisions about your life and quit having to live in fear. Good luck.

Quoting VioletMaria:

Well I joined on because I figured it would be better to be just scared out my mind rather than be scared and alone. I feel like I'm not the type who should be on these forums and if I could have planned better I suppose I wouldn't. Never in my life have I thought having kids. I was in A relationship until about a week ago and typically when I tell people what happened there they usually stop talking for horrid reasons. Anyways. I'm only 17. And trapped in my father's house for different reasons. I haven't told him I'm pregnant but he sure knows the reason why.

So here I am. In hopes of lessening my fears of everyday.

elasmimi
by Platinum Member on Oct. 16, 2013 at 7:44 AM

Welcome to cafemom, nice to meet you. We have lots of groups that share recipes and promote healthy living, check them out.

Quoting TEMMEAlexa:

WEll hi ,I joined cafe mom because I want to share my struggles for a healthy living ,balancing good and junk food ,and maintaining weight .I love cooking different cuisines  and want to share my daily struggles.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)