Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Today's new members are introducing themselves here... (October 19th)

Posted by on Oct. 19, 2013 at 12:00 AM
  • 69 Replies

Hi,

Welcome to the Newcomers Club!

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group.
You can reply to any posts that you see and start your own posts, too. Make yourself at home and join in!

Let's CHAT now... Please reply to this post & introduce yourself!

Here are some questions to get you started (feel free to cut & paste below to answer):

1. How old are your kids? Do you have boys or girls?

2. Where did you grow up and where do you live now?

3. Where did you meet your husband / significant other?

4. What do you like to do when you have time to yourself?

5. What's on your mind today?

After you've replied to this post, check out what other moms who signed up today have to say - and say hello to them!
 - Quote their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can Like their replies, as well.

Enjoy your time on CafeMom!

have a nice dayRobin

by on Oct. 19, 2013 at 12:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Claire272411
by on Oct. 19, 2013 at 2:47 AM

I have a 2 year old daughter named Lilia.

I grew up moving around on the west coast especially in highschool. I now Live in Seattle, Washington.

I actually met my fiance' online on zoosk. We have been engaged for almost 4 years now. Waiting to get married because we need to lose weight and save up money.

I like doing crafts sewing and such.

Trying to figure out a better bed time rutine and feeling like how ever much effort I put to try to reconnect to old friends it's not worth it. I only talk to my family, (mom,dad,brother,grandmother,and fiance')

addybugs
by on Oct. 19, 2013 at 6:42 AM

Howdy from the Northern Michigan area. I am Jenni and i am the mother to one awesome amazing baby girl named Addyson Lynn ( Addy) or our nickname for her is Bugs.

Bugs is now 9 months old,, she was born in Januray 6 weeks early, 2 bottom teeth and 4 top teeth, and i feel the need to "mommy" brag to the fact that all 4 top came in at the same time. She was perfect no tears, no crankyness, no fever. She just starting moving forward in crawlling as of last night. she seems to not have a intrerst in crawl she is more motivated to stand and pull her self up.

I am 32 years old and was the oldest one in baby class.  I didnt know i was pregnant till i was 11 weeks along. And to be totally honest i was not thrilled at having a baby never wanted kids especially a baby of my own. I have some health concerns and my pregnacy just plain SUCKED!!!!  I had to be on bed rest for 5 months and to me that was the worst thing ever. BLAH BLAH BLAH skip a head 10 minutes after having this alien delivered EVERYTHING changed. I knew what love was what it felt like, what it smelt like , what it looked like. and now i wouldnt have changed anything. she is my life my world my heart my everything.

Bugs' dad is not in the picture we stopped dating shortly after finding out i was pregnant. he has seen her 3 times.

I have a amazing boyfriend that thinks the world of Addyson and I. As we think the world of him. so much so that buggys first somewhat first word was dada. "A "does not have childern of his own so Addyson is super spoiled. He is my direct opposit but we are some much alike. crazy.... i can honestly say i love him and dont know what i did to deserve him or Bugs.

I have a super support system with family, friends and co-workers. i am a outdoorsy kinda girl, show quarter horses, fly fish, camp hike and work rescue dogs.

i am hoping to find a few moms on here to chat with. the state has proceeded to go after Addysons dad for child support and now he wants to see her. He lives 4 hours away and he wants "parenting time" so it would reduce his child support. i dont want the money if it means i have to let addy go 4 hours away from us. and i know "A" and grampi would be a mess to.

hope to hear from people

jenni

katytasha
by on Oct. 19, 2013 at 8:09 AM
Hi everyone, I am newly pregnant and from the Houston area. I just want to have some support with other moms. I am 37 yo, my 1st pregnancy. I am not married. I have a great family to support me. Just having a little fun and learning all I can to be healthy and have a wonderful pregnancy. Thank you all for welcoming me to the group! If any of you are from Houston, let me know! Enjoy your day!
Wilson13
by on Oct. 19, 2013 at 8:17 AM

Hi. My name is Aimee. I have three children and I am married to an awesome man. I am new to the group and just wanted to say Hello! good morning

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Tuesday at 11:12 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Ruby Member on Oct. 19, 2013 at 8:17 AM

Welcome to CafeMom,
How do you like living there?  nice to meet you :)

Quoting Claire272411:

I have a 2 year old daughter named Lilia.

I grew up moving around on the west coast especially in highschool. I now Live in Seattle, Washington.

I actually met my fiance' online on zoosk. We have been engaged for almost 4 years now. Waiting to get married because we need to lose weight and save up money.

I like doing crafts sewing and such.

Trying to figure out a better bed time rutine and feeling like how ever much effort I put to try to reconnect to old friends it's not worth it. I only talk to my family, (mom,dad,brother,grandmother,and fiance')

hugss

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Ruby Member on Oct. 19, 2013 at 8:19 AM

Welcome to CafeMom,
Sounds like a tough pregnancy but so glad your little one is doing so well.
Great to meet you :)

Quoting addybugs:

Howdy from the Northern Michigan area. I am Jenni and i am the mother to one awesome amazing baby girl named Addyson Lynn ( Addy) or our nickname for her is Bugs.

Bugs is now 9 months old,, she was born in Januray 6 weeks early, 2 bottom teeth and 4 top teeth, and i feel the need to "mommy" brag to the fact that all 4 top came in at the same time. She was perfect no tears, no crankyness, no fever. She just starting moving forward in crawlling as of last night. she seems to not have a intrerst in crawl she is more motivated to stand and pull her self up.

I am 32 years old and was the oldest one in baby class.  I didnt know i was pregnant till i was 11 weeks along. And to be totally honest i was not thrilled at having a baby never wanted kids especially a baby of my own. I have some health concerns and my pregnacy just plain SUCKED!!!!  I had to be on bed rest for 5 months and to me that was the worst thing ever. BLAH BLAH BLAH skip a head 10 minutes after having this alien delivered EVERYTHING changed. I knew what love was what it felt like, what it smelt like , what it looked like. and now i wouldnt have changed anything. she is my life my world my heart my everything.

Bugs' dad is not in the picture we stopped dating shortly after finding out i was pregnant. he has seen her 3 times.

I have a amazing boyfriend that thinks the world of Addyson and I. As we think the world of him. so much so that buggys first somewhat first word was dada. "A "does not have childern of his own so Addyson is super spoiled. He is my direct opposit but we are some much alike. crazy.... i can honestly say i love him and dont know what i did to deserve him or Bugs.

I have a super support system with family, friends and co-workers. i am a outdoorsy kinda girl, show quarter horses, fly fish, camp hike and work rescue dogs.

i am hoping to find a few moms on here to chat with. the state has proceeded to go after Addysons dad for child support and now he wants to see her. He lives 4 hours away and he wants "parenting time" so it would reduce his child support. i dont want the money if it means i have to let addy go 4 hours away from us. and i know "A" and grampi would be a mess to.

hope to hear from people

jenni

hugss

by Ruby Member on Oct. 19, 2013 at 8:21 AM
1 mom liked this

Welcome to CafeMom,
This is a great place for support!  Congrats on being pregnant.
Here are a couple of other groups you may also enjoy.  Nice to meet you :)

Quoting katytasha:

Hi everyone, I am newly pregnant and from the Houston area. I just want to have some support with other moms. I am 37 yo, my 1st pregnancy. I am not married. I have a great family to support me. Just having a little fun and learning all I can to be healthy and have a wonderful pregnancy. Thank you all for welcoming me to the group! If any of you are from Houston, let me know! Enjoy your day!

hugss

by Ruby Member on Oct. 19, 2013 at 8:21 AM

Welcome to the group Aimee,
How old are your kids?  Great to meet you :)

Quoting Wilson13:

Hi. My name is Aimee. I have three children and I am married to an awesome man. I am new to the group and just wanted to say Hello! good morning

tmcmillion
by on Oct. 19, 2013 at 8:30 AM
1 mom liked this

15,13,11,8. 2 boys and 2 girls

I've lived in a few different states but mostly in FL. Currently live in the DMV (DC MD VA area)

Met Hubby in college. Been married 16 yrs.

Catch up on Movies

Just saying hello!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
EoE1111
by on Oct. 19, 2013 at 8:40 AM
1 mom liked this
Hi! I am a 30 year old mom.
I have 3 kids, 7,5,3. They are all girls. Pretty dramatic in my house these days. My hubby does a lot if hunting and fishing since he is out numbered, ha!
I grew up in NoVa and now live in Virginia beach. Where I met my husband. We have been together 9 years and married 8.
When I have time to myself, I craft, sew, paint and dAbble in photography.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)