Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Today's new members are introducing themselves here... (October 18th)

Posted by on Oct. 18, 2013 at 12:00 AM
  • 57 Replies
1 mom liked this

Hi,

Welcome to the Newcomers Club!

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group.
You can reply to any posts that you see and start your own posts, too. Make yourself at home and join in!

Let's CHAT now... Please reply to this post & introduce yourself!

Here are some questions to get you started (feel free to cut & paste below to answer):

1. How old are your kids? Do you have boys or girls?

2. Where did you grow up and where do you live now?

3. Where did you meet your husband / significant other?

4. What do you like to do when you have time to yourself?

5. What's on your mind today?

After you've replied to this post, check out what other moms who signed up today have to say - and say hello to them!
 - Quote their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can Like their replies, as well.

Enjoy your time on CafeMom!

have a nice dayRobin

by on Oct. 18, 2013 at 12:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ProudMeof2
by on Oct. 18, 2013 at 12:59 AM
4 moms liked this

Hi everyone. My name is Ronnette.  I am 30 yrs old and have been married to my wonderful husband Victor for 6 yrs. I have a 3 yr old boy(Javier) and a 9 month old baby girl(Arianna). I have epilepsy but thanks to my first born, after having him the seizures have had a great decrease almost disappearing. My 3 yr old is currently in Speech Therapy and we are having a hard time potty training him. My 9 month old just started walking so I am constantly jumping for her. :) I thought this would be a great site to join because I do not have many friends where we just moved to and would like to chat with other moms with kids that have speech delays. Thanks!

uniqueluv3
by on Oct. 18, 2013 at 1:26 AM
2 moms liked this

Hello all you Cafemamas, I have step away for a bit, now I have return, My name is Erna aslo known as Nana to my gbabies lol, I have total of nine children all adults but two that are still home with me, ages oldest 30 down to 12 years of age, I live in Cali, met my husband here in Cali, been together 22 yrs and married going on , I have six sons and three daughters, Use to live in Ga, On my spare time enjoy coffee with friends, bible studies, gonna start a project on scrap booking and just visiting or just on my computer, as of right now fighting a cold and ear ache which its been two weeks and now just want to be better and missing me.  Well thats all for now and hello again hope to met moms and the ones I use to have on my friend lists thanks a bunch.love you sign

cshari2013
by on Oct. 18, 2013 at 1:35 AM
3 moms liked this
Hey there cafe moms my names coleen and im 24. I have two children and one on the way. I have a five year old handsome boy and 16 month old cutie pie girl and now my new lil man will be here in four months. I have been going through a lot these passed few months so im glad i found you guys. I love to sleep in my free time...I grew up in Jersey but im living in Massachusetts now. My kids father is a liar and can be a real douche. Cant help who we love
sarahii
by on Oct. 18, 2013 at 2:21 AM
1 mom liked this
Hi there, my name is sarahii im 20 years old I have 2 boys, Jesus he is 3, and Julian he is 6 weeks old. I was raised in denver still live in denver. I meet my husband here thru a mutual friend. Im on here because sence having my kids iv lost all friends, my 3 year old is currently in speach therapy and is having a hard time potty training, and my new born was born with a cleft lip, luckily he already got surgery to repair that.
Amrentek
by on Oct. 18, 2013 at 2:37 AM
2 moms liked this

1. I have three children. 10 year old girl, and Boy/Girl twins 7 years old.

2. I grew up in San Diego, but have just returned after living overseas (Italy and Singapore) for the past 8 years.

3. I met my husband on a harbor cruise in 1999 and we were married in 2000.

4. I love to read, play Bunko, be outside.

5. I am a stay at home Mom and I miss all my friends overseas. Everyone I know here works during the week and all I do is clean, do laundry, and taxi my children around. I need some grown up time with other women.

ScrChk23
by Amanda on Oct. 18, 2013 at 5:43 AM

Welcome to the group!!!  My oldest had some speech delay and potty training delay.  Mostly because he wasn't interested in either.  He preferred to wacth and see his world around him.  He is6 and very talkative, potty trained, and doing wonderful at hockey.

Quoting ProudMeof2:

Hi everyone. My name is Ronnette.  I am 30 yrs old and have been married to my wonderful husband Victor for 6 yrs. I have a 3 yr old boy(Javier) and a 9 month old baby girl(Arianna). I have epilepsy but thanks to my first born, after having him the seizures have had a great decrease almost disappearing. My 3 yr old is currently in Speech Therapy and we are having a hard time potty training him. My 9 month old just started walking so I am constantly jumping for her. :) I thought this would be a great site to join because I do not have many friends where we just moved to and would like to chat with other moms with kids that have speech delays. Thanks!

ScrChk23
by Amanda on Oct. 18, 2013 at 5:45 AM

Welcome to the group!!!  Were you and/or your husband in the military?

Quoting Amrentek:

1. I have three children. 10 year old girl, and Boy/Girl twins 7 years old.

2. I grew up in San Diego, but have just returned after living overseas (Italy and Singapore) for the past 8 years.

3. I met my husband on a harbor cruise in 1999 and we were married in 2000.

4. I love to read, play Bunko, be outside.

5. I am a stay at home Mom and I miss all my friends overseas. Everyone I know here works during the week and all I do is clean, do laundry, and taxi my children around. I need some grown up time with other women.

ScrChk23
by Amanda on Oct. 18, 2013 at 5:51 AM

Nice to have you here!  Are there any moms in your son's therapy class that you would be able to hang out with?  I am glad your newborn was able to have his lip repaired so soon.

Quoting sarahii:

Hi there my names sarhii in 20 years old I have 2 boyss Jesus iJJesus is 3 and Julian is 6 weeks old. I was raised in Denver and I still live here. I meet my husband here thru a mutual friend. Im here because sence I had my kids iv seemed to have lost all my "friends" my 3 year old is currently in speach therapy and is having trouble potty training. My new born was born with a cleft lip, luckily he already got surgery to repair that.

ScrChk23
by Amanda on Oct. 18, 2013 at 6:16 AM

Yuck!!!  Feel better soon!  Welcome back!  What are you going to scrapbook?

Quoting uniqueluv3:

Hello all you Cafemamas, I have step away for a bit, now I have return, My name is Erna aslo known as Nana to my gbabies lol, I have total of nine children all adults but two that are still home with me, ages oldest 30 down to 12 years of age, I live in Cali, met my husband here in Cali, been together 22 yrs and married going on , I have six sons and three daughters, Use to live in Ga, On my spare time enjoy coffee with friends, bible studies, gonna start a project on scrap booking and just visiting or just on my computer, as of right now fighting a cold and ear ache which its been two weeks and now just want to be better and missing me.  Well thats all for now and hello again hope to met moms and the ones I use to have on my friend lists thanks a bunch.love you sign

ScrChk23
by Amanda on Oct. 18, 2013 at 6:17 AM

Welcome to the group!!! Congrats on your little guy?  Do you have a name picked out?

Quoting cshari2013:

Hey there cafe moms my names coleen and im 24. I have two children and one on the way. I have a five year old handsome boy and 16 month old cutie pie girl and now my new lil man will be here in four months. I have been going through a lot these passed few months so im glad i found you guys. I love to sleep in my free time...I grew up in Jersey but im living in Massachusetts now. My kids father is a liar and can be a real douche. Cant help who we love

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN