Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Today's new members are introducing themselves here... (October 22nd)

Posted by   + Show Post

Hi,

Welcome to the Newcomers Club!

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group.
You can reply to any posts that you see and start your own posts, too. Make yourself at home and join in!

Let's CHAT now... Please reply to this post & introduce yourself!

Here are some questions to get you started (feel free to cut & paste below to answer):

1. How old are your kids? Do you have boys or girls?

2. Where did you grow up and where do you live now?

3. Where did you meet your husband / significant other?

4. What do you like to do when you have time to yourself?

5. What's on your mind today?

After you've replied to this post, check out what other moms who signed up today have to say - and say hello to them!
 - Quote their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can Like their replies, as well.

Enjoy your time on CafeMom!

have a nice dayRobin

by on Oct. 22, 2013 at 12:00 AM
Replies (11-20):
hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Today at 12:31 AM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Emerald Member on Oct. 22, 2013 at 11:51 AM

Welcome to CafeMom,
Congrats on being pgregnant!
Nice to meet you :)

Quoting JustAnothaMommy:

1. I am currently 5 weeks pregnant with my first child.
2. I grew up in Alabama, but I am now stationed at an Air Force base in Texas.
3. We met here at work. We are both in the Air Force.
4. I like to read, write, sing, and recently I've been looking at all things BABY!!
5. Right now I am very anxious, excited to be pregnant, and ready to begin this long journey we have ahead!

babygirl592
by on Oct. 22, 2013 at 11:58 AM
2 moms liked this

Hi everyone my name is Hailie Ladd i have a 9 month old baby girl. I was born in sarasotoa FL,an i live in Rome Ga, i met my boyfriend through a friend an he is the love of my life. when i get time for myself i try to clean up an a like to sit outside

hugss

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Emerald Member on Oct. 22, 2013 at 12:27 PM

Welcome to CafeMom Hailie,
Do you sit out in your yard?

Quoting babygirl592:

Hi everyone my name is Hailie Ladd i have a 9 month old baby girl. I was born in sarasotoa FL,an i live in Rome Ga, i met my boyfriend through a friend an he is the love of my life. when i get time for myself i try to clean up an a like to sit outside

justpcc
by on Oct. 22, 2013 at 12:39 PM
3 moms liked this

Hi I'm Parriss.. glad to join this group.

justpcc
by on Oct. 22, 2013 at 12:42 PM

I'm Parris with 2 kids. One 9 going on 16 and 3 going on 10.  Grew up in Chicago and I currently live in Nashville.  I met my sweetie in Nashville and I love to knit.  The walls are talking to me as I've been a stay a home mom for 4 weeks now.  

hugss

by Emerald Member on Oct. 22, 2013 at 12:59 PM

Welcome to CafeMom Parris,
Love your name!  Too cute on your kids & their ages <wink>

Quoting justpcc:

I'm Parris with 2 kids. One 9 going on 16 and 3 going on 10.  Grew up in Chicago and I currently live in Nashville.  I met my sweetie in Nashville and I love to knit.  The walls are talking to me as I've been a stay a home mom for 4 weeks now.  

twinsplusone84
by on Oct. 22, 2013 at 1:23 PM
2 moms liked this
1. How old are your kids? i have 4 year old twin girls and a 14 month old son
Do you have boys or girls? 2 girls and a boy
2. Where did you grow up and where do you live now? grew up in atwater mn, now live in champlin mn.
Where did you meet your husband / significant other? Very long story but we did work together when I was in college
4. What do you like to do when you have time to yourself? Thats what I need to do a great job of focusing on
5. What's on your mind today? Sad been fighting a lot with my boyfriend down and out kinda depressed
Grace324
by on Oct. 22, 2013 at 1:35 PM
2 moms liked this

Hello everyone...obviously new to the site. I have 2 boys ages 7 and 8. I also have 1 girl 20 months old. I've been born and raised California and here I have stayed. I met my boys' dad on a Navy base and was married to him for 7 years before he decided he no longer wanted to be married. I met my daughters dad on a dating website and we were together for 3 1/2 years before he left a week after our a daughter was born.

What do I like to do when I have time to myself? Wow! That I don't even know anymore since that is a very rare thing for me.

What's on my mind today is how I can make my son believe that he is still loved and wanted by his father when he rarely sees him.

shelby27
by New Member on Oct. 22, 2013 at 2:15 PM
2 moms liked this
i have 3kids 1 stepchild :9͵ 7͵ 3͵ three weeks old :)full time mommie love every minute:)
hugss

by Emerald Member on Oct. 22, 2013 at 2:54 PM

Welcome to CafeMom,
Your kids must keep you very busy!
Aww sorry to hear you've been fighting with your BF .. hugs to you :)

Quoting twinsplusone84:

1. How old are your kids? i have 4 year old twin girls and a 14 month old son
Do you have boys or girls? 2 girls and a boy
2. Where did you grow up and where do you live now? grew up in atwater mn, now live in champlin mn.
Where did you meet your husband / significant other? Very long story but we did work together when I was in college
4. What do you like to do when you have time to yourself? Thats what I need to do a great job of focusing on
5. What's on your mind today? Sad been fighting a lot with my boyfriend down and out kinda depressed

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)