Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Today's new members are introducing themselves here... (October 22nd)

Posted by   + Show Post

Hi,

Welcome to the Newcomers Club!

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group.
You can reply to any posts that you see and start your own posts, too. Make yourself at home and join in!

Let's CHAT now... Please reply to this post & introduce yourself!

Here are some questions to get you started (feel free to cut & paste below to answer):

1. How old are your kids? Do you have boys or girls?

2. Where did you grow up and where do you live now?

3. Where did you meet your husband / significant other?

4. What do you like to do when you have time to yourself?

5. What's on your mind today?

After you've replied to this post, check out what other moms who signed up today have to say - and say hello to them!
 - Quote their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can Like their replies, as well.

Enjoy your time on CafeMom!

have a nice dayRobin

by on Oct. 22, 2013 at 12:00 AM
Replies (21-30):
hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:14 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Ruby Member on Oct. 22, 2013 at 2:55 PM

Welcome to CafeMom,
Aww on your son .. let him know it has nothing to do with him.
Does his Dad live close?
Nice to meet you :)

Quoting Grace324:

Hello everyone...obviously new to the site. I have 2 boys ages 7 and 8. I also have 1 girl 20 months old. I've been born and raised California and here I have stayed. I met my boys' dad on a Navy base and was married to him for 7 years before he decided he no longer wanted to be married. I met my daughters dad on a dating website and we were together for 3 1/2 years before he left a week after our a daughter was born.

What do I like to do when I have time to myself? Wow! That I don't even know anymore since that is a very rare thing for me.

What's on my mind today is how I can make my son believe that he is still loved and wanted by his father when he rarely sees him.

hugss

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Ruby Member on Oct. 22, 2013 at 2:56 PM

Welcome to CafeMom,
Does your step child live with you full time?  Nice to meet you :)

Join us in Stepmom Central

Quoting shelby27:

i have 3kids 1 stepchild :9͵ 7͵ 3͵ three weeks old :)full time mommie love every minute:)

shelby27
by New Member on Oct. 22, 2013 at 4:57 PM
no she dont but although we do have her more than own mom:
hugss

by Ruby Member on Oct. 22, 2013 at 5:01 PM

Hopefully that is a good thing then:)

Quoting shelby27:

no she dont but although we do have her more than own mom:

shelby27
by New Member on Oct. 22, 2013 at 5:04 PM
1 mom liked this
i do think so:)
FussalopesMom
by on Oct. 22, 2013 at 5:09 PM
1 mom liked this

1. How old are your kids? Do you have boys or girls? I have two boys, 34mo and 20mo, and I'm expecting a little girl in March 2014

2. Where did you grow up and where do you live now? I grew up in a military family and my husband is also in the military, so we never really live in one place for too long, lol! We're currently living in Northern California.

3. Where did you meet your husband / significant other? We met in college

4. What do you like to do when you have time to yourself? hmm, well time to myself is pretty much non-existent, but I'm working on my Master's in Special Education, so in whatever free time I have, I'm doing school work.

5. What's on your mind today? Just getting through the day!

Bmat
by Ruby Member on Oct. 22, 2013 at 5:28 PM

Welcome to CafeMom!

Click here for the Trying to Conceive group...

Quoting mamafash:

1.I don't av kids yet
2.I grew up in Nigeria and I'm still living in Nigeria
3.Nigeria, at a wedding
4. I want to have children

Bmat
by Ruby Member on Oct. 22, 2013 at 5:29 PM

Hello! Welcome to CafeMom!

Click here for the Pregnancy group...

Quoting yummymum101:

• i dont have kids
  • i grew up in Lagos and i still live in Lagos
  • in school
  • watch a good movie
  • i want a safe delivery and also to be a good mum

Bmat
by Ruby Member on Oct. 22, 2013 at 5:30 PM

Hello, Krista! Welcome to CafeMom! 

Quoting RadiantlyYou:

Hello Momma's!

My name is Krista (29) and I am a wife and a mother to one beautiful little 11 month old girl, Gracelyn.  I had such an empowering and beautiful birthing experience..at home and in the water.  I am very interested in green living and love learning all I can about it.  I am an Independent Wellness Guide for Radiantly You (www.radiantlyyou.com/kristameyers) I sell all natural, organic, chemical-free products for your body, baby, health. and home cleaning.  I live in South Western New York, however I am Canadian.  My husband and I met in a little Spiritual community called Lily Dale.  He is my rock and takes such great care of us.  I love inspiring others by living an inpired life and truly manifesting all that I desire.  I am looking forward to meeting all of you! :)

SickGrrl
by on Oct. 22, 2013 at 5:31 PM
1 mom liked this

1. How old are your kids? Do you have boys or girls?

We don't have any yet, we are TTC. Very excited, hoping to have a boy first, but we'll love them no matter what.

2. Where did you grow up and where do you live now?

Grew up in Ocean County, New Jersey, then Pike County, Pennsylvania. I now live in Lackawanna County, PA

3. Where did you meet your husband / significant other?

We met working in the warehous/fulfillment center for Quidsi Inc (Diapers.com family of websites). He now works for a fence manufacturer though, and I am disabled thanks to Cystic Fibrosis.

4. What do you like to do when you have time to yourself?

I love blogging on Tumblr, writing, reading, and taking care of my house. I'm very much a home body, but do enjoy to see friends every now and then.

5. What's on your mind today?

Mostly excitment that we decided to start TTCing. I told my parents today that we are trying, since I do have chronic illnesses, they help me out with taking care of my house and my body when I fall too ill to do it with just my boyfriend's help, so I wanted their blessings on this.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)