Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Today's new members are introducing themselves here... (October 24th)

Posted by   + Show Post

Hi,

Welcome to the Newcomers Club!

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group.
You can reply to any posts that you see and start your own posts, too. Make yourself at home and join in!

Let's CHAT now... Please reply to this post & introduce yourself!

Here are some questions to get you started (feel free to cut & paste below to answer):

1. How old are your kids? Do you have boys or girls?

2. Where did you grow up and where do you live now?

3. Where did you meet your husband / significant other?

4. What do you like to do when you have time to yourself?

5. What's on your mind today?

After you've replied to this post, check out what other moms who signed up today have to say - and say hello to them!
 - Quote their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can Like their replies, as well.

Enjoy your time on CafeMom!

have a nice dayRobin

by on Oct. 24, 2013 at 12:00 AM
Replies (11-20):
HaroldsMom
by on Oct. 24, 2013 at 10:40 AM

Hello I have one child boy he is 4 years old I have lived in the state of Ohio all my life and have not moves out of Ohio =). I have a husband  we meant though his family I was a mothers helper to his sister. It all depends on what I feel like doing =) It could be ready and so on LOL...and whats on mine mine is all I have to do today.

E.Monique
by on Oct. 24, 2013 at 10:40 AM

Hi everyone! I'm glad to be welcomed so kindly. I'm in my 30's and I have 3 children ranging from 2-14 years of age. We have been a military family for the past 11 years now. I am currently going through a divorce but not by my choice. I joined this group to seek support and advice from any or all ex-miliatry wives who have gone through what I am currently experincing. I also would love to gain new friends in the process. :]  

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Today at 12:18 AM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Emerald Member on Oct. 24, 2013 at 10:48 AM

Welcome to CafeMom Chrissy,
So sorry to hear about what is going on with your sons.
Do they all live at home still?
Time to do some tough love maybe?
Big hugs to you :)

Quoting Ayers89:

Hi, my name is Chrissy. I am a parent to 3 boys. I was recently married and that piece of my life has come together.

My purpose in finding a site like this one is to find others that have experienced some of the same things I am dealing with.

My oldest son Alex is 22 and has his highschool sweetheat preagnant but, all they do is fight. He is the most responsible of my three but he still has not figured out that he can not party like a rock star alll the time. He does work but I am still trying to help as I am able.

My middle son is Tim, he is 21. He is a total partier that works part time but has no real aspirations and I am in daily turmoil over who he spends his time with. They would be considered the most undesirable type in society. It scares me.

My youngest is the biggest concern. Ryan is almost 19 and just became a father with a girl that is a sweetheart but they have no future together because Ryan's behaviors. He is continually in trouble and also has no desire to mature or be productive.

Since I divorced in 1996, I raised these boys alone. Their father was never a part of their lives after the divorce emotionally, physically or financially. Raising my boys has always been difficult and they have become products of the society in which they were raised. Elmira NY is a terrible place to raise children.

Their behaviors and lack of interest in being anything other than "Frat boys" without the college piece led me to move out and leave them behind. I live in the next county. They are now on their own.

I need help following through with this tough love I am trying to give them until they get it.

hugss

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Emerald Member on Oct. 24, 2013 at 10:50 AM

Welcome back to CafeMom,
How are you doing these days?
Nice to meet you :)

Quoting cherrycrush77:

hi i have been on cafemom before and loved it lost internet for a while now back it's good to be homehugs

hugss

by Emerald Member on Oct. 24, 2013 at 10:52 AM

Welcome to CafeMom Shawna,
How old are all the kids?  I hear you on the cold weather .. not a fan either

Quoting BBcoachShawna:

Hello, 

My name is Shawna. I am a married 14 years and a SAHM of 4 lovely kiddos.  3 boys and 1 girl. They are all school age now and I miss them tremendously when they are gone and wish they were in school again when they get home. I live in the Pocono's in Pennsylvania and its a very trying place for me to live as I hate cold weather. Hoping to be moving south or southwest in the next year or two. I am a beachbody coach and loving every second of my work. 

hugss

by Emerald Member on Oct. 24, 2013 at 10:54 AM

Welcome to CafeMom,
Hope you get everything done today.
Great to meet you :)

Quoting HaroldsMom:

Hello I have one child boy he is 4 years old I have lived in the state of Ohio all my life and have not moves out of Ohio =). I have a husband  we meant though his family I was a mothers helper to his sister. It all depends on what I feel like doing =) It could be ready and so on LOL...and whats on mine mine is all I have to do today.

hugss

by Emerald Member on Oct. 24, 2013 at 10:54 AM

Welcome to CafeMom,
Sorry to hear about your divorce.  Hugs to you!  Great to meet you :)

Quoting E.Monique:

Hi everyone! I'm glad to be welcomed so kindly. I'm in my 30's and I have 3 children ranging from 2-14 years of age. We have been a military family for the past 11 years now. I am currently going through a divorce but not by my choice. I joined this group to seek support and advice from any or all ex-miliatry wives who have gone through what I am currently experincing. I also would love to gain new friends in the process. :]  

BBcoachShawna
by on Oct. 24, 2013 at 10:55 AM

Hi Ya. Nice to meet you too. Nicholas just turned 15 yesterday. Kira is 11, Gavin is 9 and Maxwell turns 8 on Halloween. :) Cold weather is the bane of my exsistance. LOL 

Quoting hugss:

Quoting BBcoachShawna:

Hello, 

My name is Shawna. I am a married 14 years and a SAHM of 4 lovely kiddos.  3 boys and 1 girl. They are all school age now and I miss them tremendously when they are gone and wish they were in school again when they get home. I live in the Pocono's in Pennsylvania and its a very trying place for me to live as I hate cold weather. Hoping to be moving south or southwest in the next year or two. I am a beachbody coach and loving every second of my work. 

hugss

by Emerald Member on Oct. 24, 2013 at 11:24 AM

LOL on the cold weather ..
Enjoy those teen/tween years :)

Quoting BBcoachShawna:

Hi Ya. Nice to meet you too. Nicholas just turned 15 yesterday. Kira is 11, Gavin is 9 and Maxwell turns 8 on Halloween. :) Cold weather is the bane of my exsistance. LOL 

Quoting hugss:

Quoting BBcoachShawna:

Hello, 

Daltensmommy88
by on Oct. 24, 2013 at 12:34 PM

Hello all, My name is Sally Elmore. I am 24 years old and I am a mother of a 16 month old little boy. I am a stay at home mother and girlfriend of my sons father. We are a very happy little family. I am looking to make friends. I live out in the country here in Texas and I do not socialize well. I have maybe two close friends but do not see them to often. Gets lonely sometimes...Anywho hope everyone has a wonderful and blessed day!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)