Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Today's new members are introducing themselves here... (October 24th)

Posted by   + Show Post

Hi,

Welcome to the Newcomers Club!

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group.
You can reply to any posts that you see and start your own posts, too. Make yourself at home and join in!

Let's CHAT now... Please reply to this post & introduce yourself!

Here are some questions to get you started (feel free to cut & paste below to answer):

1. How old are your kids? Do you have boys or girls?

2. Where did you grow up and where do you live now?

3. Where did you meet your husband / significant other?

4. What do you like to do when you have time to yourself?

5. What's on your mind today?

After you've replied to this post, check out what other moms who signed up today have to say - and say hello to them!
 - Quote their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can Like their replies, as well.

Enjoy your time on CafeMom!

have a nice dayRobin

by on Oct. 24, 2013 at 12:00 AM
Replies (21-30):
Mommy3510
by on Oct. 24, 2013 at 12:35 PM

Hello everyone, thanks for welcoming me to the site.  I have one boy, he is 3 years old, and I have one on the way.  I am about 5 weeks along right now.  I live in MN and Im engaged to my highschool sweetheart and love of my life.

4lovesmom
by on Oct. 24, 2013 at 12:37 PM
Hi, my name is Laura:-) I am originally from Florida but mostly grew up near Huntsville, Al. Currently i live in Albertville, Al. I have been married for 9 years and my husband is an electrician currently working out of state. We meet online actually....on a personals site that doesn't exist anymore lol. We have 4 kids all together....my step-son is 15 and then we have another littler boy who is 8 and 2 girls who are 6(7 in 2 weeks)& 3! I am a stay at home Mom
hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:17 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Emerald Member on Oct. 24, 2013 at 12:43 PM

Welcome to CafeMom Sally,
Nice to meet you :)

Quoting Daltensmommy88:

Hello all, My name is Sally Elmore. I am 24 years old and I am a mother of a 16 month old little boy. I am a stay at home mother and girlfriend of my sons father. We are a very happy little family. I am looking to make friends. I live out in the country here in Texas and I do not socialize well. I have maybe two close friends but do not see them to often. Gets lonely sometimes...Anywho hope everyone has a wonderful and blessed day!

hugss

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Emerald Member on Oct. 24, 2013 at 12:45 PM

Welcome to CafeMom,
Congrats on being pregnant!  Nice to meet you :)

Quoting Mommy3510:

Hello everyone, thanks for welcoming me to the site.  I have one boy, he is 3 years old, and I have one on the way.  I am about 5 weeks along right now.  I live in MN and Im engaged to my highschool sweetheart and love of my life.

hugss

by Emerald Member on Oct. 24, 2013 at 12:46 PM

Welcome to CafeMom Laura,
Does your step son live with you full time?  Great to meet you :)

Quoting 4lovesmom:

Hi, my name is Laura:-) I am originally from Florida but mostly grew up near Huntsville, Al. Currently i live in Albertville, Al. I have been married for 9 years and my husband is an electrician currently working out of state. We meet online actually....on a personals site that doesn't exist anymore lol. We have 4 kids all together....my step-son is 15 and then we have another littler boy who is 8 and 2 girls who are 6(7 in 2 weeks)& 3! I am a stay at home Mom

Daltensmommy88
by on Oct. 24, 2013 at 12:53 PM

Thanks! Happy to be here!

4lovesmom
by on Oct. 24, 2013 at 1:18 PM
Thank you! My SS's bio Mom lives 2 minutes away so he bounces back and forth. He just spent 2 weeks here and he'll stay at his moms for a day or 2 then come back. He lived with us full-time when he was younger but being a teen he splits the time more

Quoting hugss:

Quoting 4lovesmom:

hugss

by Emerald Member on Oct. 24, 2013 at 1:20 PM

Sounds like it works out well then for you all ;)

Quoting 4lovesmom:

Thank you! My SS's bio Mom lives 2 minutes away so he bounces back and forth. He just spent 2 weeks here and he'll stay at his moms for a day or 2 then come back. He lived with us full-time when he was younger but being a teen he splits the time more

Quoting hugss:

Quoting 4lovesmom:

chiya517
by on Oct. 24, 2013 at 1:44 PM

HELLO MOMS!

ScrChk23
by Amanda on Oct. 24, 2013 at 1:44 PM

Welcome back!  What have you been up to in your absence?

Quoting cherrycrush77:

hi i have been on cafemom before and loved it lost internet for a while now back it's good to be homehugs

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)