Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

feeling overwhelmed right now

Posted by on Sep. 23, 2013 at 9:01 PM
  • 9 Replies

ok y'all r gunna tell me shouldn't of had kids whatever!

I have 3 beautiful daughters love them all very much! They are my heart and world.....but I've always been a worker I held 2 ya 3 jobs at a time! Thought I had friends til I got married and had kids now I have 4 I can really call friends! Long story short not close to my family emotionally or state wise! Became a stay at home mom to take care of my own kids! ... Boohoo ... Anyway my girls are 3years 1.5years and 2 months! My husband works a full and part time job so I'm always with them sun up sun down! We talked about having 3 kids when we got married and close to bang it out and so they could grow up close! I was completely cool wit 2 running the house and all but we had our 3rd who I thought I was ready for and is so completely dufferent baby wise than our last 2lol! But I'm tring to give her attention still do what I did with the other girls and hold down paying bills and cleaning the house and doing the errands and laundry and cook! All I have to say isAHHHHHH! I feel snippy and loosing patience! I feel bad for my other girls my hubby and the baby cause I feel I'm stretching myself thin! And in conjunction to that last Monday I had emergency gullbladder removed! My husband took off work the days i was in hospital but had to go back the day after I got home! And the car broke down 2 days ago! Thank god neighbors had an extra car not useing right now while ours is in shop so husband can go to work! Ugh! Thanks for listening lol any advice on how to keep it together?

by on Sep. 23, 2013 at 9:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
blueeyedmama34
by on Sep. 23, 2013 at 10:48 PM
Pray!!! :)
MommySarah986
by Bronze Member on Sep. 23, 2013 at 10:51 PM
Sorry. I only have 2. Dd is 4 and ds is 2 and I'm already very overwhelmed most times. Don't know how you do it with 3.
taKENheart
by Flovely on Sep. 24, 2013 at 12:12 AM

I don't have a bad thing to say to you.  I really hope that you can heal and get back to feeling like yourself.  You'll get through this.  It will be ok eventually.  Let your friends help you if they can and continue trying to be the best mom and wife that you can. 
You'll figure out a way to balance everything but you just got to believe you can.  You are stronger than you believe that you are right now.  Keep moving on and take it day by day.
I wrote out a schedule for myself when I had my 2nd baby and was babysitting 3 other children all under the age of 3.  You can do it especially if you have the support of your husband.

NanaTaaz
by Member on Sep. 24, 2013 at 12:25 AM

Deep breathing and say "This too shall pass". Your baby is only 2 mos old, I doubt you even feel back to yourself yet and emerg. surgery. Keep breathing and give yourself some time. Some days are just going to be rough. Thats life. But you sound like a strong woman underneath your current problems and it will get easier.

mila20
by Member on Sep. 24, 2013 at 12:41 AM
U got this I think 20 year old can do it with 4 and one way and get one on weekends oldest being 2 u can u just yo breath and make sure u get just ur time in good luck prayer goes out
3girlskdpreno
by on Sep. 24, 2013 at 12:50 AM

Thank you everyone!

spdogs11
by on Sep. 24, 2013 at 1:08 AM
1 mom liked this

I remember those moments vividly and its so normal for you to feel the way you do. I also had 2 girls and felt like I was handling things so you think "oh I think I can handle a third". We had our third girl and love them all dearly with of course no regrets but it was a big, big change. It definitely gets easier from where you are now...just do your best and try not to feel like you need to be supermom. My girls are now 14, 12 and 9 and its busy but a different kind of busy than where you are. Take some time for yourself even if only a few minutes here and there....hang in there!

misssy2000
by Ruby Member on Sep. 24, 2013 at 2:08 AM

I am so sorry you are feeling that way, and no car, new baby, and just having your gull bladder removed is alot of stuff going on all at once in addition to having 3 young kids. We had all ours close, and now have 5 little ones and its crazy busy most days, but and what really helps me is taking time for myself. Even if you are just taking a long bath, or painting your nails, its important that you don't forget yourself while you are taking care of so much.  Do you have a local MOPS in your area? Sometimes when it all seems overwhelming its nice to have other women who understand, and offer encouragement when it gets tough and you can have sort of a community, or people there when you need help.

Sophiana
by on Sep. 24, 2013 at 4:28 PM

Pray.. Pray...Pray.. To God. With him, everything is possible. It is God way telling you, you need to start communicating with him. That's all I can say to you. If only you believe in God.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)