Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

I too annoyed/terrified to sleep

Posted by on Sep. 24, 2013 at 3:32 AM
  • 20 Replies
I moved into a house recently and rent a room out. Since I have been here I have been having a demon bother me, and what I mean by this is that it will continually give me nightmares. The closet I can get without going into description about my dreams is that it is chucky meets the exorcism of Emily Rose. And while no I'm not waking up scared to my bone its only a matter of time. I've always been very very very sensitive to demons.

I am Christian and do plan on praying tonight before I got to bed. But may I ask for prayers from others as well? I would really like my bizarre odd normal dreams back.

Thank you very Much.

Btw if you don't pray good thoughts work too.
by on Sep. 24, 2013 at 3:32 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on Sep. 24, 2013 at 3:59 AM

I would have a leader of your church also come over and give the room a blessing if not the whole house.

pinkcoffeecup
by Gold Member on Sep. 24, 2013 at 7:55 AM

Now some friends who lived on our block when we were growing up. They had something in their house. It was in the closet of the parents room.  Yes the priest came to bless the house. Maybe he did a exorcism. Then the mother set up a small alter in the closet.  She set a crucifix and bible there.  As well as some holy water. The demon left.    I allow nothing in my house that could draw out the demons. I had a dream one time that included something demonic.   That is why the crucifix hangs over our bed now.   I will not allow Rosemary's Baby or the Exorcist to be watched in our house.  

Bookoholic
by Silver Member on Sep. 24, 2013 at 11:34 AM
No need, I grew up with my dad bring them home all the time. The head of house so long as they have a relationship with Christ can do the same thing as a priest or church leader. I got lots of good sleep last night. I don't know if it is out of the house but defiantly out of my room and not bothering me in my room.

Quoting frndlyfn:

I would have a leader of your church also come over and give the room a blessing if not the whole house.

Bookoholic
by Silver Member on Sep. 24, 2013 at 11:36 AM
I've watched those movies for years nothing ever has come around because I watched them. But it is your house your rules your life :) and I always respect others in there home.

Quoting pinkcoffeecup:

Now some friends who lived on our block when we were growing up. They had something in their house. It was in the closet of the parents room.  Yes the priest came to bless the house. Maybe he did a exorcism. Then the mother set up a small alter in the closet.  She set a crucifix and bible there.  As well as some holy water. The demon left.    I allow nothing in my house that could draw out the demons. I had a dream one time that included something demonic.   That is why the crucifix hangs over our bed now.   I will not allow Rosemary's Baby or the Exorcist to be watched in our house.  

frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on Sep. 24, 2013 at 11:38 AM

we don't / won't allow ouji boards in our home.

Quoting pinkcoffeecup:

Bookoholic
by Silver Member on Sep. 24, 2013 at 11:39 AM
I don't allow them in my house either.

Quoting frndlyfn:

we don't / won't allow ouji boards in our home.

Quoting pinkcoffeecup:

lazycamper
by Member on Sep. 24, 2013 at 11:40 AM
Isn't sage supposed to help clean away the bad vibes?
Bookoholic
by Silver Member on Sep. 24, 2013 at 11:41 AM
Lol, prayer has always worked for me and has never failed so I have no clue.

Quoting lazycamper:

RADmomma
by on Sep. 24, 2013 at 11:41 AM
I hope you get some sleep.

I don't share the same beliefs but I wish you luck!!
lazycamper
by Member on Sep. 24, 2013 at 11:45 AM
I believe it is a pagan or possibly, more specifically, a wiccan ritual. Do you have issues with that? If not, I will investigate for you! Lol

Quoting Bookoholic:

Lol, prayer has always worked for me and has never failed so I have no clue.

Quoting lazycamper:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN