Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Mom of 4 in central florida

Posted by on Sep. 25, 2013 at 9:53 AM
  • 7 Replies
my name is barb I'm a mom of 4 living in Palm Bay Florida. I have 3 boys and 1 girl, my boys are 13 and eight and three and my daughter is 14 months. I was born in Layton Utah my father was a Marine and we traveled a lot but I grew up most of my life in Sidman Pennsylvania until I was 14 and then I moved to Tampa Florida and now I'm in Palm Bay. I've been with my current husband 11 years.
I'm hoping to find other moms in Palm Bay Florida who want to get together and make memories with their kids, I am a stay at home mom and I'm willing to meet at parts in my area and open up my house to do like holiday parties picnics BBQs get togethers but we only have one vehicle my husband uses it for work so there's two parks within a mile from me that I can bike to with my kids. I'm excited and hoping to meet new people so hit me up.
by on Sep. 25, 2013 at 9:53 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
amonkeymom
by Platinum Member on Sep. 25, 2013 at 1:52 PM

Hi Barb!

I'm not in Florida, but wanted to take a moment to welcome you to CafeMom.  I hope you're enjoying it here.

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group ;)
Yesterday at 11:20 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Emerald Member on Sep. 25, 2013 at 2:18 PM

Welcoem to the group Barb,
Great to meet you :)

dingysfamily
by on Sep. 25, 2013 at 2:49 PM

Hi Barb, I'm not in Fl either although I do have a dd, her fincee' & 3 grandkids (18, 4 & 3) in Clermont & a son, dil & 3 more grandkids (7 & set of twins 4 yr) in Ft. Myers.  Nice to have you in the group.

LancesMom
by Ruby Member on Sep. 27, 2013 at 9:05 AM

Nice to meet you Barb! Welcome to CafeMom! You should check out the Florida Moms  group!

Enjoy a Coffee Break Chat
with us Every Tuesday!

ScrChk23
by Amanda on Sep. 27, 2013 at 11:20 PM

Welcome to the group!  I can join you for a virtual BBQ.  I hope you find some moms close to you!

Dzyre1115
by Desiree` on Sep. 28, 2013 at 7:07 AM

Welcome to Cafemom :)

jconney80
by Platinum Member on Sep. 28, 2013 at 9:07 PM

Hi Barb welcome to Cafemom! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN