Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

What is the last thing you did to make someone else happy?

Posted by   + Show Post

What is the last thing you did, just because you felt like it, to make someone else happy?

by on Sep. 25, 2013 at 1:15 PM
Replies (21-27):
snowmommy0406
by Gold Member on Sep. 26, 2013 at 12:24 PM

Umm I'm a girl scout troop leader, I keep saying I'm going to quit because it is so much stress on me and takes away from my personal time, but I can't seem to actually do it because I know those little girls (my dd included) look forward to that time and the things I do with them.   So I spent all morning finishing putting together our meeting for tonight.

2Sparrows4ever
by on Sep. 26, 2013 at 12:26 PM
I sent a text
babicakes19
by on Sep. 26, 2013 at 12:27 PM
I gave someone money for a coffee because they didn't have enough
onethentwins
by Silver Member on Sep. 26, 2013 at 12:59 PM

I just ordered tickets for us to visit my aunt Buffy who's out of state for Thanksgiving.  I'd much rather not spend the money or travel over thanksgiving, but I know how happy it will make her. 

bzzybeemomof3
by on Sep. 26, 2013 at 2:08 PM

I bought my bff 8 yr old dd a customed made desk for her birthday in October, but gave it to her already. Just because I saw it and it was really cute.

I needed to add to her gift anyways and her mom just re-did her room in zebra print, and they are moving next month and I thought it would be an awesome gift and surprise for her.

And I lent my other bff 250 bucks to feed an 11 child she has staying with her. Her mom was evicted and is staying wih her sister in a 1 bdrm and 40 minutes away from the school. So my bff has her staying with her so she can go to school every day. The mom is not really being that great at giving money for food, and my friend is on disability and cant afford it so I lent her money to feed the little girl.

Texasladybug84
by Member on Sep. 26, 2013 at 2:13 PM
I gave a member on here 100.00 and she used it for interview clothes and some food. :)
Texasladybug84
by Member on Sep. 26, 2013 at 2:14 PM
1 mom liked this
I just did the same thing for my grandparents

Quoting onethentwins:

I just ordered tickets for us to visit my aunt Buffy who's out of state for Thanksgiving.  I'd much rather not spend the money or travel over thanksgiving, but I know how happy it will make her. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN