Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

A Little Life Needs Your Help!

Posted by on Sep. 25, 2013 at 1:42 PM
  • 10 Replies
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

Baby Scarlet is fighting for her life! This tiny angel was born on 9/13/13 with many medical problems. Her life is hanging in the balance, but everyone that sees this beautiful baby knows she is a fighter. Soon after birth a pacemaker was installed, but days after being born her kidneys and liver started to fail. In her short life she has already endured dialysis, blood transfusions and multiple surgeries. She is currently being kept alive by 15 medical devices and the grace of God.
Family and friends are asking for your prayers for Scarlet and this young southern California family. Modern medicine is amazing, but the power of prayer is miraculous!
Scarlet’s parents are a hard working young couple, but have not left their daughter’s side through this struggle. Her medical bills are expected to be millions of dollars and their health insurance will only cover 80%. A donation account has been set up to help lift some of the financial stress and worry from this family. If you are able to help, please call or go to your local Wells Fargo branch and make a donation to the Baby Scarlet Rose donation fund.
Thank you in advance for your prayers and donations. Together we can make a difference!
by on Sep. 25, 2013 at 1:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
EWJensen
by Member on Sep. 25, 2013 at 2:10 PM
Bump
swishyskirt
by on Sep. 25, 2013 at 2:20 PM
3 moms liked this

God, I come before you with a broken heart over the grief ailing this young family.  I thank you God for their resolve to fight against this sickness and not give in to hopelessness.  God, you are great and mighty to save.  I pray your miraculous power to work in Scarlet's fragile body and heal all that needs to be healed.  I pray peace and strength over her parent's hearts, and spiritual wisdom to mount guard over their minds.  I bind any thoughts of doubt, any fear and every lie that dares to exalt itself above your liberating Word of Truth.  I pray supernatural resotration in Scarlet's body as well as her parents', and a refreshing sense of hope for the victory ahead.  I pray your favor over this family as they ask for financial help, and thank you that you are a faithful God who provides for His children.  I pray you are able to work through the hearts of the family and friends closest to them to minister hope and peace to them during this difficult time.  Thank you for everything you have done for us in the name of your Son, Amen.

jennaxor
by on Sep. 26, 2013 at 5:16 PM
Thank you so much for the beautiful prayer. Have a blessed day!
Reina13
by Silver Member on Sep. 29, 2013 at 12:31 PM

What a sweet and beautiful baby. I pray for health and healing for this precious one.

Enjoy a Coffee Break Chat with us Every Tuesday!

jennaxor
by on Sep. 30, 2013 at 5:47 PM
Thank you Reina13
lunyuny
by on Sep. 30, 2013 at 5:50 PM
Amen. Thank you

Quoting swishyskirt:

God, I come before you with a broken heart over the grief ailing this young family.  I thank you God for their resolve to fight against this sickness and not give in to hopelessness.  God, you are great and mighty to save.  I pray your miraculous power to work in Scarlet's fragile body and heal all that needs to be healed.  I pray peace and strength over her parent's hearts, and spiritual wisdom to mount guard over their minds.  I bind any thoughts of doubt, any fear and every lie that dares to exalt itself above your liberating Word of Truth.  I pray supernatural resotration in Scarlet's body as well as her parents', and a refreshing sense of hope for the victory ahead.  I pray your favor over this family as they ask for financial help, and thank you that you are a faithful God who provides for His children.  I pray you are able to work through the hearts of the family and friends closest to them to minister hope and peace to them during this difficult time.  Thank you for everything you have done for us in the name of your Son, Amen.

jennaxor
by on Oct. 1, 2013 at 5:09 PM
Thank you!
jordynsmom08
by Bronze Member on Oct. 1, 2013 at 6:34 PM

Sending prayers to God for this beautiful girl :)

3kidz123
by Member on Oct. 1, 2013 at 6:38 PM

prayed for her and her family

jennaxor
by on Oct. 3, 2013 at 6:22 PM
Thank you jordynmom08 and 3kidz123!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)