Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Please give your thoughts or experiences! Losing it!!

Posted by on Sep. 25, 2013 at 4:50 PM
  • 39 Replies
Hi I am a mom to a beautiful 2 year old girl. I love her sooo much and my OCD plays with my brain so much it drives me crazy sometimes.Have my ups and downs :/ Anyway I had a dream the other morning that I was kissing someone,my daughter was sleeping with me; I remember waking up and hair and the side of her head was in my face. I am terrified that while dreaming I may have kissed the side of her head while I was kissing the person in my dream!! Any thoughts??
by on Sep. 25, 2013 at 4:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Lovemyshadows
by on Sep. 25, 2013 at 5:30 PM

What are you concerned about?  I wouldn't worry.

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:19 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Emerald Member on Sep. 25, 2013 at 7:52 PM

Welcome to the group,
Doesn't sound like anything you need to worry about ;)

Lostone123
by on Sep. 25, 2013 at 8:18 PM
I just get sick at the thought of kissing the back of her head. She was sleeping also but it makes me feel like I did something sick
calsmom62
by Silver Member on Sep. 25, 2013 at 8:26 PM
2 moms liked this
nithing we will tell you will really help because you have to tell yourself it was a simple dream action and anyway she probably was happy mommy was snuggling her. there are coping strategies for dealing with the negative thoughts that race through your head and whether you seek to learn them on your own or consult a therapist you should take action soon. your little one deserves a healthy happy mommy
NDADanceMom
by on Sep. 25, 2013 at 9:16 PM
Don't sleep with her if you are worried you will cross a line
Lostone123
by on Sep. 25, 2013 at 9:44 PM
Not worried of crossing a line! Im not a weirdo!! It was my dream I was kissing a guy and think I was acting out while asleep. To say I would cross a line really is wrong!
RADmomma
by on Sep. 25, 2013 at 9:50 PM
I'm nit sure exactly what it is that you're looking for from us. So what if you kissed her head... Do you not kiss her while awake??
Lostone123
by on Sep. 25, 2013 at 10:04 PM
Yes but in my dream I was making out with someone so it freaks me out to think I kissed the back of her head
calsmom62
by Silver Member on Sep. 25, 2013 at 10:28 PM
the dreams I remember Im usually going about my normal routine but with family members who have passed on or something really boring.

Quoting Lostone123:

Not worried of crossing a line! Im not a weirdo!! It was my dream I was kissing a guy and think I was acting out while asleep. To say I would cross a line really is wrong!

ditsyjo
by Gold Member on Sep. 26, 2013 at 12:54 AM

I'm not sure why the stress...more than likely it was her hair in your face that caused the dream.even if you did kiss her head she was asleep... my suggestion would be to breathe.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN