Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Let's Chat!

What's on your mind?  What are you feeling good about this week?

Tell us what's on your mind...

• Reply to this post and let us know what's on your mind today!
  • Chat with the other members by Quoting their replies.

If you're new to CafeMom and have questions, please feel free to ask them here!  

have a nice day  

Tips:
*To chat with other members, use the Quote button above their reply to quote and respond to them!
*To see if anyone has Quoted you, check the My Activity tab at the top of every page.

by on Sep. 26, 2013 at 9:28 AM
Replies (81-88):
SylviaNCali
by Silver Member on Sep. 27, 2013 at 9:50 AM

It's almost 7 am and I haven't went to bed. The pillow is the only thing on my mind and food i'm soooo hungry right now.

CafeMom Tickers
amonkeymom
by Gold Member on Sep. 27, 2013 at 1:04 PM

I hope you've eaten by now and are sleeping peacefully!

Quoting SylviaNCali:

It's almost 7 am and I haven't went to bed. The pillow is the only thing on my mind and food i'm soooo hungry right now.

nomnom23
by on Sep. 27, 2013 at 1:40 PM
Thank u girl..we've been together for 9 months..before that it was long distance 3 years

Quoting amonkeymom:

Sorry about the fight with your BF, I hope you're able to work it out.  How long have the two of you been together?

Quoting nomnom23:

Was having a good day then a small fight with my bf happened when I wwalked to his work..now back and ugh j feel so sick to my tummy:(

But..I am thankful I have found this site:)

Quoting Cafe AmyS:

Let's Chat!

What's on your mind?  What are you feeling good about this week?

Tell us what's on your mind...

• Reply to this post and let us know what's on your mind today!

• Chat with the other members by Quoting their replies.

If you're new to CafeMom and have questions, please feel free to ask them here!  

have a nice day  

Tips:
*To chat with other members, use the Quote button above their reply to quote and respond to them!
*To see if anyone has Quoted you, check the My Activity tab at the top of every page.

ScrChk23
by Amanda on Sep. 27, 2013 at 3:47 PM
Well..... I suppose.

Quoting amonkeymom:

Picture!  We want pictures!

Quoting ScrChk23:

My engagement ring came today!!  Woo hoo!!!

ScrChk23
by Amanda on Sep. 27, 2013 at 3:48 PM

Mobile Photo

ScrChk23
by Amanda on Sep. 27, 2013 at 3:48 PM
Looks better in person.
debree
by New Member on Nov. 16, 2013 at 10:25 PM

I'm a foster parent with no rights the children I adopted can't be protected from parent that lost rights.court order that the parent has not rights/contact until child turn 18 yrs old....several months ago  children started acting unseemingly due to the fact the parent has contacted these children and filled their heads with lies that they would soon be back together... coming to the school giving gifts and cell phones to keep in touch...breaking the peace in my home....there has been two atemps of running away,police was called and all they could tell me was that she went home with another student and from there to relative house who wasnt authorize and there wasnt anything I could do because she went willinly....these are minor children and I cant protect them...I was refused a p.p.o...I dont know anything else to do but see about letting this burden go...everything changed once the adoption took place....if it should ever happen again I will not call and report them missing...The system is messed up!!!!!

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Nov. 16, 2013 at 11:28 PM

You're right!  That seems very messed up.

I wish I had some advice for you, other than to make sure you have a good attorney.  But, you might find some members who can give you some advice/support over on the Adoptive Moms group.

Good luck!

Quoting debree:

I'm a foster parent with no rights the children I adopted can't be protected from parent that lost rights.court order that the parent has not rights/contact until child turn 18 yrs old....several months ago  children started acting unseemingly due to the fact the parent has contacted these children and filled their heads with lies that they would soon be back together... coming to the school giving gifts and cell phones to keep in touch...breaking the peace in my home....there has been two atemps of running away,police was called and all they could tell me was that she went home with another student and from there to relative house who wasnt authorize and there wasnt anything I could do because she went willinly....these are minor children and I cant protect them...I was refused a p.p.o...I dont know anything else to do but see about letting this burden go...everything changed once the adoption took place....if it should ever happen again I will not call and report them missing...The system is messed up!!!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)