Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Do you and your guy?

Posted by on Sep. 26, 2013 at 4:58 PM
  • 24 Replies
1 mom liked this

Do you and your guy still have sex while your pregnant? Or are you never in the mood anymore? Or if you already have kids is the sex life still the same? Lol I'm just curious. My boyfriend wants to but i don't! I like never EVER want to! Well before I didn't really want to either just did it because he wanted it. Personally it isn't all that great i could live without it :) What about you all, could y'all live without it?

by on Sep. 26, 2013 at 4:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
goddiddlyumshis
by on Sep. 26, 2013 at 4:59 PM
1 mom liked this
We are rabbits.
We had sex throughout all my pregnancies.
And we have a great sex life too
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
goddiddlyumshis
by on Sep. 26, 2013 at 5:00 PM
1 mom liked this
And I could live without it, but I don't want to.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MrS.GiFFord
by Brittany on Sep. 26, 2013 at 5:00 PM
1 mom liked this
With my first two we had sex all of the time...several times a day and with my last it hurt and just plain sucked. I hated it. I only enjoyed it a handful of times.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jessy76
by on Sep. 26, 2013 at 5:01 PM
1 mom liked this

Can't imagine not wanting my DH. 11 yrs and it just keeps getting better.

nathans_fiance
by on Sep. 26, 2013 at 5:18 PM
1 mom liked this

I live with my parents and he lives with his so we don't do it as much as we want. I know that is how I got this way to begin with but I mean what's done is done; it can't get any worse, I'm already pregnant! We totally have to sneak around and my parents are a lot more watchful over me now...grr...-_-

RaisinGirl78
by Member on Sep. 26, 2013 at 5:23 PM
1 mom liked this

No I couldn't live without it. I always enjoy making love with my df. I'm 11 weeks & we still make love twice a day. 

Mommy4-27-08
by Bronze Member on Sep. 26, 2013 at 5:25 PM
1 mom liked this
I never wanted sex when I was pregnant, but that is because I never wanted to have sex with my ex. We would go months without sex because I didn't want him to touch me.

My df and me have a good sex life though. We usually get it in at least once a week, usually two or three times though. For us, it depends on how the week is going and what we want to do. Every night we make time for each other though.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
notjstasocermom
by Samantha on Sep. 26, 2013 at 5:26 PM

we did yes

frankiesma530
by Silver Member on Sep. 26, 2013 at 5:26 PM
1 mom liked this

Omg I was so horny like all the time when I was pregnant.  It didn't matter if I was tired, or sore...I couldn't live without it.

Red_Tempest
by Ginny on Sep. 26, 2013 at 5:28 PM
1 mom liked this

At least once or more a night and most mornings, too...same as it was before I got pergnant. :D

CafeMom Tickers
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)