Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Do you and your guy still have sex while your pregnant? Or are you never in the mood anymore? Or if you already have kids is the sex life still the same? Lol I'm just curious. My boyfriend wants to but i don't! I like never EVER want to! Well before I didn't really want to either just did it because he wanted it. Personally it isn't all that great i could live without it :) What about you all, could y'all live without it?

by on Sep. 26, 2013 at 4:58 PM
Replies (11-20):
lesalmi
by Member on Sep. 26, 2013 at 5:28 PM
2 moms liked this

I'm rarely in the mood, but we jump on it when I am. I LOVE sex and the sex with him is MIND BLOWING. This one has just been a really hard pregnancy

ZodiacSignAries
by on Sep. 26, 2013 at 6:14 PM
1 mom liked this
I love my boyfriend and all and I do get in the mood!Just tired.
ditsyjo
by Gold Member on Sep. 26, 2013 at 8:13 PM
1 mom liked this

I could live without is but... I'm pregnant right now and when he is is here we still do... we have 3 kids and #4 on the way and yes we still have fun a couple of times a week.

AnnaMess
by on Sep. 26, 2013 at 8:13 PM
1 mom liked this

Yes! Oddly it was better sometimes while preggers then when I'm not. I enjoy sex with my dh all the time!!

RADmomma
by on Sep. 26, 2013 at 9:42 PM
1 mom liked this
I wanted it more while pregnant. Both times. We have 2 girls and still have sex regularly.
catlover792
by on Sep. 26, 2013 at 11:31 PM

Quoting lesalmi:

I'm rarely in the mood, but we jump on it when I am. I LOVE sex and the sex with him is MIND BLOWING. This one has just been a really hard pregnancy

Not expecting, but would love mind blowing sex. please

strictmomhere
by Platinum Member on Sep. 26, 2013 at 11:33 PM
1 mom liked this
Me and my hubby do it often i always want more even pregnant it was great:)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ashybaby87
by Bronze Member on Sep. 26, 2013 at 11:34 PM
1 mom liked this

I could live without it, but I think only for so long lol. I'm 6 months pregnant ith #2 no and had no interest at first and poor hubby was left to deal. Now well he's feeling like a man again. I told him to enjoy it while it lasts because once the baby gets here I won't be interested for a while again if it's anything like after having our daughter.

Proudmommy6809
by on Sep. 26, 2013 at 11:35 PM
1 mom liked this

When I was pregnant, I always wanted it lol. My husband was nervous about it. 

mila20
by on Sep. 27, 2013 at 1:24 AM
1 mom liked this
Man think I want more being pregnant lol but are sex life is great not being pregnant

Quoting ZodiacSignAries:

Do you and your guy still have sex while your pregnant? Or are you never in the mood anymore? Or if you already have kids is the sex life still the same? Lol I'm just curious. My boyfriend wants to but i don't! I like never EVER want to! Well before I didn't really want to either just did it because he wanted it. Personally it isn't all that great i could live without it :) What about you all, could y'all live without it?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN