Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

need advice clearer answers

Posted by on Sep. 26, 2013 at 5:21 PM
  • 22 Replies
I can't remember my LMP ! I gave the doctor a rough estimated date all I can remember is if it was the first or second week of august.
I slept with someone on my period! So now I'm terribly confused..because I also have a bf I live with who always cums inside..other guy didn't but not sure sure
And advice... opinions on who u believe the father cud be???
by on Sep. 26, 2013 at 5:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on Sep. 26, 2013 at 5:26 PM

In all honesty no clue,  You will have to have a paternity test done when baby is born to verify which male is the biological father.  Does your bf know you cheated on him?

frankiesma530
by Silver Member on Sep. 26, 2013 at 5:28 PM

smh I don't know.

nomnom23
by on Sep. 26, 2013 at 5:29 PM
1 mom liked this
No he doesn't.. and this guy says he can't have children..idk whether to believe it
nathans_fiance
by on Sep. 26, 2013 at 5:32 PM

Knowing an appromimate of how far along you are will help some. Honestly I don't know...

RADmomma
by on Sep. 26, 2013 at 10:23 PM
Good luck with that.

Only way to tell 100% is a paternity test when baby comes!
mysticatgal
by Member on Sep. 27, 2013 at 9:21 AM
There's really no way to know because of due dates, you'd have to do a paternity test.
mcknitro
by Member on Sep. 27, 2013 at 9:26 AM
Well if baby comes out and looks like BF you will know its his. My DD looks like her father, her half sister is the same way. There's no second guessing who their daddy is:)
hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Today at 12:17 AM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Emerald Member on Sep. 27, 2013 at 11:28 AM

I agree .. if you are you'll need a paternity test,
Good luck :)

CjHonza
by on Sep. 27, 2013 at 11:31 AM
1 mom liked this
Request an ultrasound. It will give you a better idea and you can use it to find a due date and potential conception date. I hate to admit, but I have been in that situation myself. There will really be no 100% way of telling without a DNA test, but the ultrasound can give you temporary peace of mind. You can talk to me through any of it if you'd like.
mamamiajk
by Ruby Member on Sep. 27, 2013 at 12:15 PM

This is why they have paternity tests done. I had a period for the first 4 months with my twins so the only clue was me getting sick. (they told me less than a year that I could no longer conceive)  to be fair to all concerned parties you should get one.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)