Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club
I can't remember my LMP ! I gave the doctor a rough estimated date all I can remember is if it was the first or second week of august.
I slept with someone on my period! So now I'm terribly confused..because I also have a bf I live with who always cums inside..other guy didn't but not sure sure
And advice... opinions on who u believe the father cud be???
by on Sep. 26, 2013 at 5:21 PM
Replies (11-20):
elasmimi
by Platinum Member on Sep. 27, 2013 at 12:22 PM
2 moms liked this

Don't ever fall for that line.

Quoting nomnom23:

No he doesn't.. and this guy says he can't have children..idk whether to believe it

nomnom23
by on Sep. 27, 2013 at 1:33 PM
1 mom liked this
Thank u so much for the support..feel free to add me I'm not sure how to yet. I'm hoping to have the ultrasound this Tuesday

Quoting CjHonza:

Request an ultrasound. It will give you a better idea and you can use it to find a due date and potential conception date. I hate to admit, but I have been in that situation myself. There will really be no 100% way of telling without a DNA test, but the ultrasound can give you temporary peace of mind. You can talk to me through any of it if you'd like.

CjHonza
by on Sep. 27, 2013 at 1:39 PM
I also have an ultrasound Tuesday! I find out my baby's gender then :)

Quoting nomnom23:

Thank u so much for the support..feel free to add me I'm not sure how to yet. I'm hoping to have the ultrasound this Tuesday

Quoting CjHonza:

Request an ultrasound. It will give you a better idea and you can use it to find a due date and potential conception date. I hate to admit, but I have been in that situation myself. There will really be no 100% way of telling without a DNA test, but the ultrasound can give you temporary peace of mind. You can talk to me through any of it if you'd like.

Lovemyshadows
by on Sep. 27, 2013 at 3:19 PM

Paternity test is the only way to know for sure.  May I also suggest you buy some condoms.

sweetiebell
by on Sep. 27, 2013 at 6:01 PM
Even if u date it by ultrasound u need a paternity test to be sure. I have heard u can do it while pregnant (I think its similar to what's done when u have an amniosentesis) although it may be a small risk to baby. Good luck
Pnukey
by on Sep. 27, 2013 at 7:38 PM

There's no way to know for sure. Maury will help.

goddiddlyumshis
by on Sep. 27, 2013 at 7:40 PM
Lololololol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nomnom23
by on Sep. 28, 2013 at 4:52 PM
Yah maybe Maury can teach u respect as well.. this site is intended for advice and respected opinions.
Not childish remarks and putdowns. Plain and simple if you feel you don't have something nice to say don't say it. I don't need the help of extra embarrassment, regret and stress. I deal with it everyday now since the doctors.
So please.. have some respect.
Thank u all tho for the much needed "good non insulting advice
Imjustinsmommy
by on Sep. 28, 2013 at 5:15 PM

honestly of course we can't know. all is possible & no i wouldnt believe that the other guy can't have kids. you need to get to a dr, get a  sono & find out how preg you are for sure. then you need to tell  BOTH parties whats up b/c  as hard as it is.. its your responsibility to them now and this baby for all to  know what happened.  then after the baby is born you need a paternity test to conclude who  in fact is the dad.  good luck & in the future please use protection or do not  have sex if you dont believe in it bc as you can see.. babies happen . 

NeverTooMany
by on Sep. 28, 2013 at 5:18 PM
Get a dating ultrasoun ?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN