Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Happy Friday! What are your plans for the day?

Posted by on Sep. 27, 2013 at 6:51 AM
  • 7 Replies

I have a super busy day. I'm going to the health dept to get my flu shot. Then to pay some bills. Then to the Greek Festival for some Greek music and food.

In the evening the kids school is having a community night along with a book fair so we will be going to that too. I woke up this morning at 4 am so I just know I am going to be so exhausted after all that. Yesterday was my ds 6th birthday so we did a cookout and birthday party etc... so I'm staring out tired already.lol

So what are your Friday plans?

the cake didn't originally look like that his sister tried to get into it and flipped it over so the icing is all messed up. lol

It's Cassandra Cat! 

by on Sep. 27, 2013 at 6:51 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
momdoes
by Platinum Member on Sep. 27, 2013 at 7:01 AM
1 mom liked this

Happy belated birthday to your little man!

I have to go take an exam at 1030 am today. The exam was first to be taken on Monday but on my way to class, I got rear-ended. Messed up my car pretty good and totaled the girl's who hit me. Was sore until yesterday. Had clinicals tues, wed and yesterday and havint had time to do shit to the house, so after exam, I am cleaning and paying bills all day!

angelachristine
by Platinum Member on Sep. 27, 2013 at 7:06 AM

Thanks. Wow that doesn't sound like a very fun day at all I hope the rest of your weekend is more relaxing and you get a good grade on your test. 

Quoting momdoes:

Happy belated birthday to your little man!

I have to go take an exam at 1030 am today. The exam was first to be taken on Monday but on my way to class, I got rear-ended. Messed up my car pretty good and totaled the girl's who hit me. Was sore until yesterday. Had clinicals tues, wed and yesterday and havint had time to do shit to the house, so after exam, I am cleaning and paying bills all day!

sahmw2010
by Bronze Member on Sep. 27, 2013 at 7:08 AM
Well, this rotation graduates today, but I will be at DS school watching the Highschool homecoming parade with him and then early dismissal after. Later this afternoon i am picking dd up from school and heading to post for the end of rotation family day the drill sgts are doing
coolmommy2x
by Ruby Member on Sep. 27, 2013 at 7:10 AM
Work and then Bingo at DD's school.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Leah.Rae
by Member on Sep. 27, 2013 at 7:12 AM
I have work on an hour then I'm going to go to the gym. After that I pick up DD and we'll probably go to the park since the Mosquitos are finally going away
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
IAMmomtotrips
by Bronze Member on Sep. 27, 2013 at 7:16 AM
Teaching, them one of my drama kids is having open heart surgery in a few weeks, so we're having a surprise party today for her, and then going home to celebrate my DH's birthday.
IAMmomtotrips
by Bronze Member on Sep. 27, 2013 at 7:16 AM
Teaching, them one of my drama kids is having open heart surgery in a few weeks, so we're having a surprise party today for her, and then going home to celebrate my DH's birthday.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)