Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Their was a fight at my moms funeral....

Posted by on Sep. 27, 2013 at 8:19 AM
  • 0 Replies
I was 12 when my mom passed away. After the service and everyone went outoutside me my sister brother and grandparents were thw last to walk out the doors. I went straight to my aunt (moms sister). She was the only one I wanted. Well my dads sister decided I should of went to my dad and cane over where we was standing and tried to gwt my arm to take me over to my dad. My dad pilled her by the arm and put her in his other sisters car and told them to leave now. She started yelling I shouldn't be with my family I should only be with my dad. It was horrible. My dad ended up having a heart attack. Not a bad one but enough he went to the hospital. My mom and dad divorced when I was 2. He had been remarried to my stepmom since I was 7. 

I havent spoke to my dads sister since then. I haven't seen her since then. I did have to go live with dad after a court battle 3weeks after my mom passed. I was taken away from my sister and brother. Sorry just remembering the past and had to vent. My hubby is asleep.
by on Sep. 27, 2013 at 8:19 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)