Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

The squiggle Chair

Posted by on Sep. 27, 2013 at 8:33 AM
  • 0 Replies
1 mom liked this

Hi Everyone,

I have been reading all the post from all of you. I would like to introduce my invention to everyone. It has not hit the market yet. I have been reading from a lot of mother's complaining how hard it is to wash their child's hair. They scream and have fits because of getting soapy water in their eyes and ears. Some children have ear problems and cannot get soapy water in their ears. 

My invention will be coming out soon. It is a chair you put in the tub. The child sits in the chair and just relaxes. Now the mother's- caregivers, etc can now wash and rinse the child's hair. We have been doing dry runs, but now we actually washed and rinsed a child's hair. No soapy water in their eyes and ears. It is like having your child sit in the beauty salons chair.  My invention is a must have for eveyone with children. 

Hopefully it will be out by Christmas. Stay tuned and I will update. Just remember The Squiggle Chair. We named it Squiggle because it is a fun name and the shape of it looks like when you draw a squiggle line. 

I hope everybody supports my new invention.

shirley

by on Sep. 27, 2013 at 8:33 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)