Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

spookyy

Posted by on Sep. 27, 2013 at 11:00 AM
  • 7 Replies
Who here knows of places that gives u or lets u tour in spooky places or abandon places?? :x
by on Sep. 27, 2013 at 11:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
smurfbitebug
by on Sep. 27, 2013 at 11:03 AM
1 mom liked this
I don't know about here. I don't know where you are, either. But I did hear of a place in Georgia, a haunted house type deal, I think, where at the end of it you had to jump out a window (onto a kind of bouncy slide) because a dude with a chainsaw chased you and that was the only way out.

Could have just been stories of course but doesn't that sound awesome?
Okie-chick
by Member on Sep. 27, 2013 at 11:04 AM
They do a huge 5 hr or so your here. I heard its pretty intense. It's Hawaii so many places are said to be cursed,haunted,sacred.
firsttimemam215
It does and I live in NE philly

Quoting smurfbitebug:

I don't know about here. I don't know where you are, either. But I did hear of a place in Georgia, a haunted house type deal, I think, where at the end of it you had to jump out a window (onto a kind of bouncy slide) because a dude with a chainsaw chased you and that was the only way out.

Okie-chick
Tour. A year around haunted sites ghost tour.
smurfbitebug
by on Sep. 27, 2013 at 11:06 AM
Oh and in Charleston they have a haunted tour but trust me, it's so boring. Interesting facts, of course. But nothing you would want to bring your older kids to around Halloween. It's more of a tour of the town and history than haunted anything. I would recommend it if you wanted to do the whole tourist bit, but not for what you are seeking.
smurfbitebug
by on Sep. 27, 2013 at 11:08 AM
Ah yeah, I've got nothing about/around Philly. Sorry.

Quoting firsttimemam215:

It does and I live in NE philly

Quoting smurfbitebug:

smurfbitebug
by on Sep. 27, 2013 at 11:11 AM
1 mom liked this
Have you thought about doing a search for some paranormal groups around there? Maybe they have something going on, you never know.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)