Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Christmas Layaway

Posted by on Sep. 27, 2013 at 1:44 PM
Sam
  • 15 Replies
Have you started to think about what to get the kiddios yet? I'm really confused on my son hes almost 14 months old. What are you getting your children maybe I can get some ideas.
by on Sep. 27, 2013 at 1:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
RADmomma
by on Sep. 27, 2013 at 4:04 PM
My oldest is 6. She's getting a new bike & helmet. She's also getting clothes & a few small toys. Then she'll get some money to put towards our Disney vacation.

My youngest will 1 just before Christmas. I have no idea what to get her!!
mamaofonegirl
by on Sep. 27, 2013 at 11:19 PM

My LO is 17 months, and we'll be getting her Little People stuff and books. Here are items that we have already gotten her that worked great...

Toddler Easel 

Vtech Alphabet Train

Tricycle

DallasCowboys81
by Platinum Member on Sep. 27, 2013 at 11:51 PM
My kids are way older but my 17 yr old is getting a new cell phone, my 12 yr old some games for his ds and some mind games bdcause that is what hes in to, my 10 yr old a bug barbie house, my 6 yr old a DS ( hed been asking for 3 yrs lol ) and of course your average clothing items. We give my step kiddos cash because we have no idea what they need or want since we are in diff states plus they never tell us.
thatgirl70
by Carin on Sep. 28, 2013 at 1:17 AM

My son is 6. But one of his favorite things to play with when he was around your son's age was a ball popper. It got to the point where I got sick of it, LOL. He played with it until he was about 3 and he decided it would make a good potty training tool. *sigh* Yes, into the trash it went...but hey, good times until then, LOL.

alexis_06
by AnnaLisa :) on Sep. 28, 2013 at 3:24 AM

my daughter is 9...she wants a tent..we dont camp..lol, but she wants one for the backyard for summertime when the cousins are here..

she also wants an ipad..but then again, so do i! LOL  (wont be happening tho)

jaycam
by on Sep. 28, 2013 at 2:03 PM

I am in the same boat as you I have no idea but I have started looking. My SD is 12 and my DD is 8 and my DS is 6 and all of them are very hard to shop for. My DS wouldn't be so hard if it weren't for my DH lol.

jaycam
by on Sep. 28, 2013 at 2:05 PM
1 mom liked this

We got my DS a tent for his birthday and It was the best thing in the world to him. It was a small one and we set it up in his room and he would put it on his bed and sleep in it. Hee would drag that thing all over the house if we let him.

Quoting alexis_06:

my daughter is 9...she wants a tent..we dont camp..lol, but she wants one for the backyard for summertime when the cousins are here..

she also wants an ipad..but then again, so do i! LOL  (wont be happening tho)

jconney80
by Platinum Member on Sep. 28, 2013 at 8:23 PM

Lego sets for my older 2 kids. My youngest is getting Bitty Baby twins and their stroller. My son is getting a big Cranky the Crane set from Thomas. I got them some Wii games on sale. And I am still trying to decide what to get my oldest as her big gift. They are getting less presents this year!

ScrChk23
by Amanda on Sep. 28, 2013 at 10:37 PM

My oldest SS is almost 7.  I'm sure there will some football themed gift, clothes, books, and Legos

ScrChk23
by Amanda on Sep. 28, 2013 at 10:38 PM

My oldest son is almost 6.5.  He will receive a hockey themed item of some sort, probably a new bag, books, Legos, and some clothes

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)