Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club
Hi everyone!

My name is Katrina. I signed upon the 20th but this week was extra chaotic due to family visiting :(

I just wanted to introduce myself and my babies. I have two kids. Thomas who's almost 2 and Korey who is one month tomorrow :)

I joined cafe mom to see how other moms handle this chaotic life and gain some mom friends :) hehe
by on Sep. 27, 2013 at 4:47 PM
Replies (11-17):
ksleigh
by on Sep. 29, 2013 at 1:11 AM
shaquanna,I bet your 2 month old is very much loved by his/her siblings. Thank you for the welcome I am excited to be here to learn and grow and maybe possibly help other moms too :)

Quoting natural_s:

Welcome Katrina to cafemom. My name is shaquanna and I a wife and mother to five (15, 13, 7, 3, & 2mths)

Hope you enjoy yourself on here.

ksleigh
by on Sep. 29, 2013 at 1:15 AM
Its been really nice my sil has a 14 month old daughter who is just tooo adorable.

Thomas is sweet to her but is easily irritated with mom and dad. The tantrums have lessen but when he gets jealous he takes it out on mom, which of course I understand and sorta glad he's not lashing out on his sister. Thank you for asking :)

How many babies do you have and how old?

Quoting amonkeymom:

Hi Katrina, I hope you had a nice time with your family visiting. :)

Congrats on your newest little one.  How is Thomas doing with the new baby?

ksleigh
by on Sep. 29, 2013 at 1:16 AM
How are the terrible twos? Is it real?

Quoting .Bad.Wolf.:

Welcome to Cafemom! I'm Megan & I have 4 kids, they are 7, 6, 5 & 2 :)

.Bad.Wolf.
by Member on Sep. 29, 2013 at 1:39 AM

Yeah, but it's more like the terrible 18 mo.-3 yrs lol.

Quoting ksleigh:

How are the terrible twos? Is it real?

Quoting .Bad.Wolf.:

Welcome to Cafemom! I'm Megan & I have 4 kids, they are 7, 6, 5 & 2 :)

alexis_06
by AnnaLisa :) on Sep. 29, 2013 at 2:05 AM

hi katrina!

welcome to the group :)

amonkeymom
by Platinum Member on Sep. 29, 2013 at 1:24 PM

I have three, myself, though they could hardly be called babies anymore (but they will always be my "babies", lol).  They are 25, 16 and 12.  

Quoting ksleigh:

Its been really nice my sil has a 14 month old daughter who is just tooo adorable.

Thomas is sweet to her but is easily irritated with mom and dad. The tantrums have lessen but when he gets jealous he takes it out on mom, which of course I understand and sorta glad he's not lashing out on his sister. Thank you for asking :)

How many babies do you have and how old?

Quoting amonkeymom:

Hi Katrina, I hope you had a nice time with your family visiting. :)

Congrats on your newest little one.  How is Thomas doing with the new baby?

natural_s
by Bronze Member on Sep. 29, 2013 at 3:08 PM

Yes he being a preemie and having been in the hospital for a couple of months is now being smothered by his siblings, lol.

You are so very welcome and thank you for your kind response.

I can say you do learn a lot of interesting things here on cafemom and there are some very sweet people on here and I am sure as a mother their will be plenty that you will help with your advice as well as with your questions.

Have a wonderful day.

Quoting ksleigh:

shaquanna,I bet your 2 month old is very much loved by his/her siblings. Thank you for the welcome I am excited to be here to learn and grow and maybe possibly help other moms too :)

Quoting natural_s:

Welcome Katrina to cafemom. My name is shaquanna and I a wife and mother to five (15, 13, 7, 3, & 2mths)

Hope you enjoy yourself on here.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)