Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

If you were to move to another state where would you move

Posted by on Sep. 28, 2013 at 5:19 PM
  • 120 Replies
1 mom liked this

Just wondering, I am thinking about moving and that's actually the question I am asking myself. So just looking for some input to help so I can brainstorm some ideas. I currently live in Oregon I have been here my hole life. I am really looking for a change. I have a two year old an my Dh. I am looking for a place good to raise a child, that has nice weather, I'm 21 so somewhere that there is a lot of things my family and me can do. I also want to find a place that its not too hard to find a job. I just want to start fresh and be able to survive. I currently have 10,000 saved and my lease is up next month so I think now is the perfect time to move. 

by on Sep. 28, 2013 at 5:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Fields456
by Sexy and I know it on Sep. 28, 2013 at 5:21 PM

im perfectly happy in texas but I wouldnt mind living in montana

KelliansMom
by Gold Member on Sep. 28, 2013 at 5:22 PM
I would move back home to VA but if hubby gets a new job he is applying for we will be going to WY instead.
Kathy489
by Bronze Member on Sep. 28, 2013 at 5:26 PM
4 moms liked this

What does your husband do for work? The Virginia Beach area is a great place. I left New York State many years ago (not NYC), and I must say good riddance. Stay away from New York and California because of the liberal agendas and high taxes.

Beautifulmom513
by Platinum Member on Sep. 28, 2013 at 5:29 PM
1 mom liked this

we already made our move 2 years ago. we were born and raised in california and lived there our whole lives. but decided 5 years ago we needed a change. we researched places and somehow ended up in texas. we love it here and have no further plans to move. although if I could, I would replace the weather here with someplace cooler like washington or something. not big on the heat here. and absolutely love cold weather.

Monkeychick
by Member on Sep. 28, 2013 at 5:30 PM
I would not mind Virginia or north Carolina
browncoat
by Member on Sep. 28, 2013 at 5:30 PM
Back home to Virginia.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
iamcafemom83
by Rah-Rah on Sep. 28, 2013 at 5:31 PM
We are in jax, fl. I hope I don't have to leave, but if I did, I think I would be happy in va beach, the carolinas, or really, anywhere with a beach or body of water nearby!
AlwaysKISA
by Platinum Member on Sep. 28, 2013 at 5:32 PM
I would never move outside of Texas. Ever! Lol, unless I got the chance to move to Canada.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TigOlBitties
by Bronze Member on Sep. 28, 2013 at 5:32 PM
2 moms liked this
We are planning to get the hell out of Tennessee within the next year and a half... We've been here forever and have to get out of this backwards red state. Lol.

We are looking at DC area or Seattle.
hypnautica
by Bronze Member on Sep. 28, 2013 at 5:33 PM
Colorado but only Aspen
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)