Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

If you were to move to another state where would you move

Posted by on Sep. 28, 2013 at 5:19 PM
  • 120 Replies
1 mom liked this

Just wondering, I am thinking about moving and that's actually the question I am asking myself. So just looking for some input to help so I can brainstorm some ideas. I currently live in Oregon I have been here my hole life. I am really looking for a change. I have a two year old an my Dh. I am looking for a place good to raise a child, that has nice weather, I'm 21 so somewhere that there is a lot of things my family and me can do. I also want to find a place that its not too hard to find a job. I just want to start fresh and be able to survive. I currently have 10,000 saved and my lease is up next month so I think now is the perfect time to move. 

by on Sep. 28, 2013 at 5:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Fields456
by Sexy and I know it on Sep. 28, 2013 at 5:21 PM

im perfectly happy in texas but I wouldnt mind living in montana

KelliansMom
by Gold Member on Sep. 28, 2013 at 5:22 PM
I would move back home to VA but if hubby gets a new job he is applying for we will be going to WY instead.
Kathy489
by on Sep. 28, 2013 at 5:26 PM
4 moms liked this

What does your husband do for work? The Virginia Beach area is a great place. I left New York State many years ago (not NYC), and I must say good riddance. Stay away from New York and California because of the liberal agendas and high taxes.

Beautifulmom513
by Platinum Member on Sep. 28, 2013 at 5:29 PM
1 mom liked this

we already made our move 2 years ago. we were born and raised in california and lived there our whole lives. but decided 5 years ago we needed a change. we researched places and somehow ended up in texas. we love it here and have no further plans to move. although if I could, I would replace the weather here with someplace cooler like washington or something. not big on the heat here. and absolutely love cold weather.

Monkeychick
by on Sep. 28, 2013 at 5:30 PM
I would not mind Virginia or north Carolina
browncoat
by Member on Sep. 28, 2013 at 5:30 PM
Back home to Virginia.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
iamcafemom83
by Rah-Rah on Sep. 28, 2013 at 5:31 PM
We are in jax, fl. I hope I don't have to leave, but if I did, I think I would be happy in va beach, the carolinas, or really, anywhere with a beach or body of water nearby!
AlwaysKISA
by on Sep. 28, 2013 at 5:32 PM
I would never move outside of Texas. Ever! Lol, unless I got the chance to move to Canada.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TigOlBitties
by Bronze Member on Sep. 28, 2013 at 5:32 PM
2 moms liked this
We are planning to get the hell out of Tennessee within the next year and a half... We've been here forever and have to get out of this backwards red state. Lol.

We are looking at DC area or Seattle.
hypnautica
by on Sep. 28, 2013 at 5:33 PM
Colorado but only Aspen
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN