Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Let's Chat! 9/30

Posted by on Sep. 30, 2013 at 8:00 AM
  • 142 Replies
4 moms liked this

Let's Chat!

What's on your mind?  What did you do over the weekend?

Tell us what's on your mind...

• Reply to this post and let us know what's on your mind today!
  • Chat with the other members by Quoting their replies.

If you're new to CafeMom and have questions, please feel free to ask them here!  

have a nice day  

Tips:
*To chat with other members, use the Quote button above their reply to quote and respond to them!
*To see if anyone has Quoted you, check the My Activity tab at the top of every page.

by on Sep. 30, 2013 at 8:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
poshkat
by Platinum Member on Sep. 30, 2013 at 8:12 AM
8 moms liked this
Today is my 10th wedding anniversary. We're going to do laundry and go out for breakfast
bamababe1975
by Stephanie on Sep. 30, 2013 at 8:40 AM

Happy anniversary!! Laundry doesn't sound like fun but going out for breakfast does. Do you guys exchange gifts on anniversaries, too?

Quoting poshkat:

Today is my 10th wedding anniversary. We're going to do laundry and go out for breakfast

bamababe1975
by Stephanie on Sep. 30, 2013 at 8:43 AM

My youngest had band stuff so we played taxi for her Friday and Saturday. Saturday morning I had to take my car in for service and afterwards spent the day running errands and shopping with my oldest. Then we watched Bama shut out Ole Miss - ROLL TIDE! Sunday we vegged and watched NFL games.

poshkat
by Platinum Member on Sep. 30, 2013 at 8:48 AM
Quoting bamababe1975:

Happy anniversary!! Laundry doesn't sound like fun but going out for breakfast does. Do you guys exchange gifts on anniversaries, too?

Quoting poshkat:Today is my 10th wedding anniversary. We're going to do laundry and go out for breakfast

thanks! Laundry is ok with me. We do exchange gifts but this year not until the end of this week
bamababe1975
by Stephanie on Sep. 30, 2013 at 10:16 AM

There are definitely worse things you could be doing, huh? LOL. I hope you have a super day together, though. :)

Quoting poshkat:

thanks! Laundry is ok with me. We do exchange gifts but this year not until the end of this week

by New Member on Sep. 30, 2013 at 10:22 AM

Mobile Photo

by New Member on Sep. 30, 2013 at 10:24 AM
Yoo thats good news 10yrs u hv survived, may God continue to tk u from glory to glory enjoy
Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Sep. 30, 2013 at 10:24 AM

Happy anniversary!  Where are you going for breakfast?

Quoting poshkat:

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Sep. 30, 2013 at 10:25 AM

Sounds like a busy, but good, weekend.  Which games did you watch on Sunday?

Quoting bamababe1975:

My youngest had band stuff so we played taxi for her Friday and Saturday. Saturday morning I had to take my car in for service and afterwards spent the day running errands and shopping with my oldest. Then we watched Bama shut out Ole Miss - ROLL TIDE! Sunday we vegged and watched NFL games.

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Sep. 30, 2013 at 10:25 AM

Hi pretty lady!  Welcome to CafeMom.  Tell us a little about yourself.

Quoting 00000000:

Mobile Photo

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)