Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Let's Chat!

What's on your mind?  Do you have any plans for the weekend?

Tell us what's on your mind...

• Reply to this post and let us know what's on your mind today!
  • Chat with the other members by Quoting their replies.

If you're new to CafeMom and have questions, please feel free to ask them here!  

have a nice day  

Tips:
*To chat with other members, use the Quote button above their reply to quote and respond to them!
*To see if anyone has Quoted you, check the My Activity tab at the top of every page.

by on Oct. 3, 2013 at 9:00 AM
Replies (11-20):
Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Oct. 3, 2013 at 11:03 AM

Doing nothing sounds great to me!  Unfortunately there is always something to do around my house.

Quoting bamababe1975:

I'm not planning on doing much at all this weekend if I can help it at all. I'm flat out exhausted lately.

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Oct. 3, 2013 at 11:03 AM

How nice!  Where are you at?

Quoting starrfox91:

I am on vacation and will be going back home on saturday

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Oct. 3, 2013 at 11:04 AM

Oh no!  That is kind of funny though, and being early is usually a good thing. ;)

Quoting Hadadat:

I just found out our clocks are about 10-15 minutes fast in the kitchen due to a blackout this past weekend. No wonder I'm so early! Sadly that made me rush this morning...

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Oct. 3, 2013 at 11:04 AM

Where are you relocating too?

Quoting SubByDesign:

I'm in the process of preparing to relocate. I have the pleasure of decluttering and securing boxes for the joy called packing! On a more delightful note, the business launch date is drawing closer and I look forward to writing again. I've been able to connect with some wonderful women on and offline as a result.

PS. I should really get a neat signature. Seriously! :)

fudgybuddymom
by Bronze Member on Oct. 3, 2013 at 11:05 AM

Yes,for once I do have plans! Going to get a Family portrait done at JCP in Poughkeepsie Galleria Mall. Can't wait. My good friend Cathy & her kids are going too so hopefully she made an appointment for herself & her kids. Don't know what Sunday will bring but who knows? Hopefully a Fall Festival at Adams.

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Oct. 3, 2013 at 11:05 AM

Me too!  What kind of work do you do?

Quoting DJmom328:

I will be working ugh

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Oct. 3, 2013 at 11:05 AM

Sounds productive.  Do you have a lot to get at the store?

Quoting othermom:

Not much planned today but cleaning, getting the grocery list ready and going for a walk

Hadadat
by on Oct. 3, 2013 at 11:06 AM

I agree. I'd usually celebrate being early to work except that meant I rushed out of the house this morning without finishing DS's lunch. Left that up to the boys to finish.

Quoting Cafe AmyS:

Oh no!  That is kind of funny though, and being early is usually a good thing. ;)

Quoting Hadadat:

I just found out our clocks are about 10-15 minutes fast in the kitchen due to a blackout this past weekend. No wonder I'm so early! Sadly that made me rush this morning...

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Oct. 3, 2013 at 11:06 AM

Yum!  I love Mexican food.  What is your favorite dish?

Quoting Kfdmrw9312:

Don't really know what i will be doing this weekend, probably the boring usual, grocery shopping and cleaning around the house, maybe some mexican take out from our fav place

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Oct. 3, 2013 at 11:07 AM

How fun!  I really need to get a family portrait done as well, we haven't had one since the year before my divorce.  How old are your kids?

Quoting fudgybuddymom:

Yes,for once I do have plans! Going to get a Family portrait done at JCP in Poughkeepsie Galleria Mall. Can't wait. My good friend Cathy & her kids are going too so hopefully she made an appointment for herself & her kids. Don't know what Sunday will bring but who knows? Hopefully a Fall Festival at Adams.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN