Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Let's Chat!

What's on your mind?  Do you have any plans for the weekend?

Tell us what's on your mind...

• Reply to this post and let us know what's on your mind today!
  • Chat with the other members by Quoting their replies.

If you're new to CafeMom and have questions, please feel free to ask them here!  

have a nice day  

Tips:
*To chat with other members, use the Quote button above their reply to quote and respond to them!
*To see if anyone has Quoted you, check the My Activity tab at the top of every page.

by on Oct. 3, 2013 at 9:00 AM
Replies (141-150):
amonkeymom
by Platinum Member on Oct. 5, 2013 at 4:52 PM

Congratulations, that's really exciting for you!  :)

Quoting helplessness:

Only moving like five miles down the street but it's a big move! Over my 42 years of life I have never lived anywhere longer than my current residence. I meet my new bf here and we are finally going to commit to a combined home where I finally get OUR new beginning! I live at the base of the Great Smokies national Park, TN and don't know if I could ever move to the city again!

Quoting amonkeymom:

2 weekends in one would be really nice!  Where are you moving to?

Quoting helplessness:

Got so much to I wish I ha two weekends in one. High school football game, taking kids shopping for some fall clothes, help bf finish putting on a metal roof and then somehow get some packing done since we are to move in a week!

Johnhenrysgirl
by Member on Oct. 5, 2013 at 5:10 PM
1 mom liked this

Boy. His name is Charles Johnhenry but nicknames are: Charlie, CJ and Chucky (my husband calls him that from that doll movie because he's made me go through so much with this pregnancy lol).

Quoting amonkeymom:

Not too far away now.  Do you know the baby's sex?

Quoting Johnhenrysgirl:

Jan 12th :-)

Quoting amonkeymom:

That's cool.  When is your baby due?

Quoting Johnhenrysgirl:

Thank you, I have a profile on this one dog site and have gotten a few jobs so far but have to start taking it easy as I get further into this pregnancy. I won't go shopping til tomorrow when hubby gets paid. I'm just going to get a few things as we have been pretty good about stocking up :-)

Quoting amonkeymom:

I hope you get the dog sitting job.  :)

Did you get some goodies at the grocery store or just the basics?

Quoting Johnhenrysgirl:

I will go grocery shopping, meet a potential customer to care for her dog (I dog sit at times), do laundry (I only do it once a week on weekends) and relax with my family.

Musama
by on Oct. 6, 2013 at 9:42 AM
I have been working throughout this weekend,my break starts tomorrow. But chance given for next weekend i would go for a swim and bake a big vanilla cake for my family.
valnoah
by on Oct. 6, 2013 at 10:17 AM
1 mom liked this
No I think they just have all the pumpkins on the floor. But they get to pick what size pumpkin they want.
& yes. They have jumpers, pony rides, face painting and a lot more activities :)

Quoting Cafe AmyS:

Fun!  Will he get to pick his pumpkin off of the vine?  Do they have activities for the kids there?

Quoting valnoah:

I plan to take my son to a pumpkin patch this Sunday :)

bamababe1975
by Stephanie on Oct. 7, 2013 at 2:12 PM

It's great that you're helping her out like that. :)

Quoting helplessness:

We are putting on a traditional metal roof! Not on our home but someone else's! A lot of work but it's a friend of our that helps everyone everyday! She is a wonderful woman who takes great care of children.

Quoting bamababe1975:

Wow, that sounds like a very busy weekend! Are you getting a traditional metal roof or one that looks like shingles but is metal?

Quoting helplessness:

Got so much to I wish I ha two weekends in one. High school football game, taking kids shopping for some fall clothes, help bf finish putting on a metal roof and then somehow get some packing done since we are to move in a week!

YoursTruely369
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 11:46 AM

i am so excited!  my wedding is at the end of november!

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Oct. 9, 2013 at 12:22 PM

That is exciting! Congratulations!

Is everything ready or do you still have some last minute things to do?

Quoting YoursTruely369:

i am so excited!  my wedding is at the end of november!

angeleyes614
by on Nov. 17, 2013 at 2:39 PM
Nothin much 4 d weekend jus liitle worried about my little 8month girl d@ is nt teething yet is anythin wrng pls tell me
Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Nov. 17, 2013 at 3:27 PM

Nothing's wrong.  My daughter was over a year old before she got her first teeth.  All babies progress at their own rate. :)

Quoting angeleyes614:

Nothin much 4 d weekend jus liitle worried about my little 8month girl d@ is nt teething yet is anythin wrng pls tell me

jnbmommy27
by on Dec. 5, 2013 at 12:03 PM
Are there ant moms from jacksonville, fl here? I would really like to make some friends
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)