Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Let's Chat!

What's on your mind?  Do you have any plans for the weekend?

Tell us what's on your mind...

• Reply to this post and let us know what's on your mind today!
  • Chat with the other members by Quoting their replies.

If you're new to CafeMom and have questions, please feel free to ask them here!  

have a nice day  

Tips:
*To chat with other members, use the Quote button above their reply to quote and respond to them!
*To see if anyone has Quoted you, check the My Activity tab at the top of every page.

by on Oct. 3, 2013 at 9:00 AM
Replies (21-30):
Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Oct. 3, 2013 at 11:08 AM

Oops!  lol  Well, hopefully they packed something healthy.

Quoting Hadadat:

I agree. I'd usually celebrate being early to work except that meant I rushed out of the house this morning without finishing DS's lunch. Left that up to the boys to finish.

Quoting Cafe AmyS:

Oh no!  That is kind of funny though, and being early is usually a good thing. ;)

Quoting Hadadat:

I just found out our clocks are about 10-15 minutes fast in the kitchen due to a blackout this past weekend. No wonder I'm so early! Sadly that made me rush this morning...

valnoah
by on Oct. 3, 2013 at 11:09 AM
I plan to take my son to a pumpkin patch this Sunday :)
Kfdmrw9312
by on Oct. 3, 2013 at 11:09 AM

spicy chicken fajitas with a side of these beans they make,  it's really good, and they give you a few soft tortillas and this chopped tomato/onion/stuff to put on top of the fajitas, I only go to this one place cuz I don't even like mexican food, but this one place actually makes it so good I've come around

othermom
by Ruby Member on Oct. 3, 2013 at 11:13 AM

Not sure. We have to get some basics like fruit and stuff. What else depends on the sales

Quoting Cafe AmyS:

Sounds productive.  Do you have a lot to get at the store?

Quoting othermom:

Not much planned today but cleaning, getting the grocery list ready and going for a walk

bamababe1975
by Stephanie on Oct. 3, 2013 at 11:23 AM

A woman's work is never done... especially if she has kids, lol. ;p

Quoting Cafe AmyS:

Doing nothing sounds great to me!  Unfortunately there is always something to do around my house.

Quoting bamababe1975:

I'm not planning on doing much at all this weekend if I can help it at all. I'm flat out exhausted lately.

fudgybuddymom
by Bronze Member on Oct. 3, 2013 at 11:31 AM

She's 14. It will be the first one ever for us because when he was alive,my husband did not want pics of himself taken. (He had a weight problem & was embarrassed).But he has been gone almost 4 years now & I thought it was about time we had one done.

Quoting Cafe AmyS:

How fun!  I really need to get a family portrait done as well, we haven't had one since the year before my divorce.  How old are your kids?

Quoting fudgybuddymom:

Yes,for once I do have plans! Going to get a Family portrait done at JCP in Poughkeepsie Galleria Mall. Can't wait. My good friend Cathy & her kids are going too so hopefully she made an appointment for herself & her kids. Don't know what Sunday will bring but who knows? Hopefully a Fall Festival at Adams.

SubByDesign
by on Oct. 3, 2013 at 11:34 AM

I'm moving to Boston. And hoping to arrive before the weather head south.

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Oct. 3, 2013 at 11:48 AM

Fun!  Will he get to pick his pumpkin off of the vine?  Do they have activities for the kids there?

Quoting valnoah:

I plan to take my son to a pumpkin patch this Sunday :)

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Oct. 3, 2013 at 11:49 AM

eatingSounds delicious!  Now you're making me crave good Mexican food.  I'd love a crispy chile relleno right about now. 

Quoting Kfdmrw9312:

spicy chicken fajitas with a side of these beans they make,  it's really good, and they give you a few soft tortillas and this chopped tomato/onion/stuff to put on top of the fajitas, I only go to this one place cuz I don't even like mexican food, but this one place actually makes it so good I've come around

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Oct. 3, 2013 at 11:49 AM

Yes, I think you're right, it's time.  It's too bad you couldn't get one with your husband to remember him.  

Quoting fudgybuddymom:

She's 14. It will be the first one ever for us because when he was alive,my husband did not want pics of himself taken. (He had a weight problem & was embarrassed).But he has been gone almost 4 years now & I thought it was about time we had one done.

Quoting Cafe AmyS:

How fun!  I really need to get a family portrait done as well, we haven't had one since the year before my divorce.  How old are your kids?

Quoting fudgybuddymom:

Yes,for once I do have plans! Going to get a Family portrait done at JCP in Poughkeepsie Galleria Mall. Can't wait. My good friend Cathy & her kids are going too so hopefully she made an appointment for herself & her kids. Don't know what Sunday will bring but who knows? Hopefully a Fall Festival at Adams.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN