Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Let's Chat!

What's on your mind?  Do you have any plans for the weekend?

Tell us what's on your mind...

• Reply to this post and let us know what's on your mind today!
  • Chat with the other members by Quoting their replies.

If you're new to CafeMom and have questions, please feel free to ask them here!  

have a nice day  

Tips:
*To chat with other members, use the Quote button above their reply to quote and respond to them!
*To see if anyone has Quoted you, check the My Activity tab at the top of every page.

by on Oct. 3, 2013 at 9:00 AM
Replies (31-40):
Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Oct. 3, 2013 at 11:50 AM

So is this a pretty big move for you?  Where are you moving from?

Quoting SubByDesign:

I'm moving to Boston. And hoping to arrive before the weather head south.

Tammywhynot
by on Oct. 3, 2013 at 11:50 AM
I just made a chocolate sponge cake... It smells lovely cant wait til its done. ..mmmmmmmm
Rekeisha_Dunlap
by on Oct. 3, 2013 at 11:55 AM

Photoshoot and then Church on sunday

Kfdmrw9312
by on Oct. 3, 2013 at 11:58 AM

LOL, yea, sorry .....I'm horribly the same way , very affected by talking about food, that's why I always have my husband change the channel when he puts on the food network, i hate it cuz then i want everything

Quoting Cafe AmyS:

eatingSounds delicious!  Now you're making me crave good Mexican food.  I'd love a crispy chile relleno right about now. 

Quoting Kfdmrw9312:

spicy chicken fajitas with a side of these beans they make,  it's really good, and they give you a few soft tortillas and this chopped tomato/onion/stuff to put on top of the fajitas, I only go to this one place cuz I don't even like mexican food, but this one place actually makes it so good I've come around

amonkeymom
by Platinum Member on Oct. 3, 2013 at 12:09 PM

Well, not much going on this weekend other than a family dinner at my mom's house on Sunday.  

On my mind today is my toe.  I ran over it moving furniture around last night and tore off half the nail.  It's been throbbing ever since, just hurts like crazy.  So, I've been limping around today.

auntangelofsix
by Silver Member on Oct. 3, 2013 at 12:10 PM
Good Afternoon!!! I am praying hubby get the job he had a interview for this a.m. and I am not sure what we are going to be doing just yet this weekend..
amonkeymom
by Platinum Member on Oct. 3, 2013 at 12:11 PM

Oh yum!  

I bought the stuff to make 2 cakes later this month... pineapple cake and pumpkin spice cake.  Not sure which one I want to make first.

Quoting Tammywhynot:

I just made a chocolate sponge cake... It smells lovely cant wait til its done. ..mmmmmmmm

amonkeymom

Are you the photographer?

Quoting Rekeisha_Dunlap:

Photoshoot and then Church on sunday

amonkeymom

good luck  i hope he gets it!  What will he be doing if he does?

Quoting auntangelofsix:

Good Afternoon!!! I am praying hubby get the job he had a interview for this a.m. and I am not sure what we are going to be doing just yet this weekend..

auntangelofsix
by Silver Member on Oct. 3, 2013 at 12:13 PM
Quoting amonkeymom:

good luck  i hope he gets it!  What will he be doing if he does?

Quoting auntangelofsix:Good Afternoon!!! I am praying hubby get the job he had a interview for this a.m. and I am not sure what we are going to be doing just yet this weekend..

Thank you!! Maintaince supervisor
mommy to two boys,
Tyler
Aug 9th,02
Jacob
dec 28,11
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN