Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Let's Chat!

What's on your mind?  Do you have any plans for the weekend?

Tell us what's on your mind...

• Reply to this post and let us know what's on your mind today!
  • Chat with the other members by Quoting their replies.

If you're new to CafeMom and have questions, please feel free to ask them here!  

have a nice day  

Tips:
*To chat with other members, use the Quote button above their reply to quote and respond to them!
*To see if anyone has Quoted you, check the My Activity tab at the top of every page.

by on Oct. 3, 2013 at 9:00 AM
Replies (41-50):
Tammywhynot
by on Oct. 3, 2013 at 12:15 PM
Im not keen on pinapple but the pumpkin spice cake sounds lovely. My cake is done. We gonna have vanilla custard with it. Yummy. I gonna have a got at red velvet cake this weekend.

Quoting amonkeymom:

Oh yum!  

I bought the stuff to make 2 cakes later this month... pineapple cake and pumpkin spice cake.  Not sure which one I want to make first.

Quoting Tammywhynot:

I just made a chocolate sponge cake... It smells lovely cant wait til its done. ..mmmmmmmm

DallasCowboys81
by Platinum Member on Oct. 3, 2013 at 12:16 PM
In the process of trying to convince hubby that we need go to Roloff farms this weekend... Ive wanted to visit their farm since the first eppisode of LPBW. Now that we are literally a half hr away from them, I beg every Oct and have yet gone. So annoying!!!! Id go by myself, but he gets mad when I do that... :/
heather77g
by on Oct. 3, 2013 at 12:18 PM

Good morning everyone :) Today is a rainy day in Illinois. I believe our temps are supposed to start getting cooler here. (BOO!) My only plans this weekend is to help my daughter get ready for and go to homecoming dance. Then Sunday is my house cleaning day. 

ScrChk23
by Amanda on Oct. 3, 2013 at 1:16 PM

It's pouring outside!  Yay!!

ScrChk23
by Amanda on Oct. 3, 2013 at 1:16 PM

Afternoon!

Quoting heather77g:

Good morning everyone :) Today is a rainy day in Illinois. I believe our temps are supposed to start getting cooler here. (BOO!) My only plans this weekend is to help my daughter get ready for and go to homecoming dance. Then Sunday is my house cleaning day. 

amonkeymom
by Platinum Member on Oct. 3, 2013 at 1:21 PM

Oh, I hope he gets it and it pays well.

Quoting auntangelofsix:

Quoting amonkeymom:

good luck  i hope he gets it!  What will he be doing if he does?

Quoting auntangelofsix:Good Afternoon!!! I am praying hubby get the job he had a interview for this a.m. and I am not sure what we are going to be doing just yet this weekend..

Thank you!! Maintaince supervisor

amonkeymom
by Platinum Member on Oct. 3, 2013 at 1:22 PM

Sounds heavenly!

Quoting Tammywhynot:

Im not keen on pinapple but the pumpkin spice cake sounds lovely. My cake is done. We gonna have vanilla custard with it. Yummy. I gonna have a got at red velvet cake this weekend.

Quoting amonkeymom:

Oh yum!  

I bought the stuff to make 2 cakes later this month... pineapple cake and pumpkin spice cake.  Not sure which one I want to make first.

Quoting Tammywhynot:

I just made a chocolate sponge cake... It smells lovely cant wait til its done. ..mmmmmmmm

amonkeymom
by Platinum Member on Oct. 3, 2013 at 1:23 PM

How cool that would be.  I hope you'll take pictures and share them with us!

Quoting DallasCowboys81:

In the process of trying to convince hubby that we need go to Roloff farms this weekend... Ive wanted to visit their farm since the first eppisode of LPBW. Now that we are literally a half hr away from them, I beg every Oct and have yet gone. So annoying!!!! Id go by myself, but he gets mad when I do that... :/

amonkeymom
by Platinum Member on Oct. 3, 2013 at 1:23 PM

It's getting cooler here, they're predicting that we may wake up to snow tomorrow... sigh.

Does your daughter have a date or is she going with a group of girlfriends?  My 16 year old says going with a group of friends is the way to go. ;)

Quoting heather77g:

amonkeymom
by Platinum Member on Oct. 3, 2013 at 1:24 PM

Bummer!  It's beautiful here right now, but we're expecting rain/snow tonight into tomorrow morning.

Quoting ScrChk23:

It's pouring outside!  Yay!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN