Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Let's Chat! 10/3

Posted by on Oct. 3, 2013 at 9:00 AM
  • 151 Replies

Let's Chat!

What's on your mind?  Do you have any plans for the weekend?

Tell us what's on your mind...

• Reply to this post and let us know what's on your mind today!
  • Chat with the other members by Quoting their replies.

If you're new to CafeMom and have questions, please feel free to ask them here!  

have a nice day  

Tips:
*To chat with other members, use the Quote button above their reply to quote and respond to them!
*To see if anyone has Quoted you, check the My Activity tab at the top of every page.

by on Oct. 3, 2013 at 9:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
bamababe1975
by Stephanie on Oct. 3, 2013 at 9:22 AM

I'm not planning on doing much at all this weekend if I can help it at all. I'm flat out exhausted lately.

starrfox91
by on Oct. 3, 2013 at 10:36 AM

I am on vacation and will be going back home on saturday

Hadadat
by on Oct. 3, 2013 at 10:39 AM
1 mom liked this

I just found out our clocks are about 10-15 minutes fast in the kitchen due to a blackout this past weekend. No wonder I'm so early! Sadly that made me rush this morning...

CmikeyMom88
by on Oct. 3, 2013 at 10:42 AM
2 moms liked this

Hi everyone!

I agree with ya Bamababe, my weekend plans would be perfect if they consisted of very little!

I have no problem with that but unfortunately my super hyper 2 yeard old will not let me do that lol

SubByDesign
by on Oct. 3, 2013 at 10:44 AM

I'm in the process of preparing to relocate. I have the pleasure of decluttering and securing boxes for the joy called packing! On a more delightful note, the business launch date is drawing closer and I look forward to writing again. I've been able to connect with some wonderful women on and offline as a result.

PS. I should really get a neat signature. Seriously! :)

DJmom328
by on Oct. 3, 2013 at 10:46 AM
I will be working ugh
bamababe1975
by Stephanie on Oct. 3, 2013 at 10:47 AM

OH man, yeah, 2yos don't know what "relax" means, lol. Fortunately, my girls are 12 and 13 so they love to sleep in, read, or play on their computers and give me peace that way. LOL. Is your 2yo a boy or a girl?

Quoting CmikeyMom88:

Hi everyone!

I agree with ya Bamababe, my weekend plans would be perfect if they consisted of very little!

I have no problem with that but unfortunately my super hyper 2 yeard old will not let me do that lol

othermom
by Ruby Member on Oct. 3, 2013 at 10:53 AM

Not much planned today but cleaning, getting the grocery list ready and going for a walk

Kfdmrw9312
by Member on Oct. 3, 2013 at 10:59 AM

Don't really know what i will be doing this weekend, probably the boring usual, grocery shopping and cleaning around the house, maybe some mexican take out from our fav place

ShaylaFTM
by on Oct. 3, 2013 at 11:00 AM

that's exactly what my plan will be, cleaning the house, going for a walk because the weather will be beautiful this weekend and trying to get my labor started since i'm due any time now.

Quoting othermom:

Not much planned today but cleaning, getting the grocery list ready and going for a walk

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)