Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Dh thinks I need a reduction TMI

Posted by on Sep. 29, 2013 at 2:40 PM
  • 42 Replies
1 mom liked this
I have sensitive skin and DD size boobs. Underneath is also very sensitive. I have broken out in rashes under my boobs many of times. Last night during sex my dh grabbed one and kind of did this lifting up thing on it. It hurt right away and I made him let go. I noticed during my shower this morning that even putting soap there made it sting. It's raw again. (just under that one though) he told me that because of this he thinks the solutions would be a reduction. My thoughts on this, is even if I got down to an A cup it still wouldn't help.
by on Sep. 29, 2013 at 2:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lightoftheworld
by Bronze Member on Sep. 29, 2013 at 2:43 PM
I would do a consult with a dermatologist before you consider surgery. Maybe they have some options that might help you?
Wicked.Jester
by on Sep. 29, 2013 at 2:47 PM

Any place you go for a reduction is going to request you lose weight first.  It may solve your problem as well.

goodnightmama
by Gold Member on Sep. 29, 2013 at 2:51 PM
I had a big chest before gaining any weight

Quoting Wicked.Jester:

Any place you go for a reduction is going to request you lose weight first.  It may solve your problem as well.

goodnightmama
by Gold Member on Sep. 29, 2013 at 2:52 PM
I don't think I could ever do a reduction. Luckily i already have a dermatologist app set up next week for something else will definitly be asking about options.

Quoting lightoftheworld:

I would do a consult with a dermatologist before you consider surgery. Maybe they have some options that might help you?
alexsmomaubrys2
by Platinum Member on Sep. 29, 2013 at 2:54 PM

Weight loss is going to be your best bet. I have a similar problem, it was fixed with losing some weight and getting bras that fit properly. You can try putting some gold bond powder under them to keep the sweat at bay. 

Wicked.Jester
by on Sep. 29, 2013 at 2:54 PM

So did my SIL.....She was an F.  They still made her lose weight before any reduction.

Quoting goodnightmama:

Quoting Wicked.Jester:

QueenBof6
by Platinum Member on Sep. 29, 2013 at 2:55 PM
Untrue. I just had a reduction. No talk of weight loss. But I'm skinny so it really wouldn't have make a difference.

Quoting Wicked.Jester:

Wicked.Jester
by on Sep. 29, 2013 at 2:57 PM
3 moms liked this

Umm....well, you are SKINNY.  The OP isn't.  If you are overweight they will want you to lose weight first.....to see how much it impacts the size of your breasts.

Did you really not understand that?  Why would they ask a skinny person to lose weight?

smdh....

Quoting QueenBof6:

Untrue. I just had a reduction. No talk of weight loss. But I'm skinny so it really wouldn't have make a difference.

Quoting Wicked.Jester:

strontium
by on Sep. 29, 2013 at 2:59 PM

my great aunt used to get yeast infections under her boobs (I come from a large titty family) lol she ended up getting a reduction.. she was like HHH or something. You could be getting yeast infections.

goodnightmama
by Gold Member on Sep. 29, 2013 at 3:00 PM
Yes but I don't want a reduction, I think my dh is being ridiculous. I agree weight loss would be awesome and I have been trying. Hopefully soon.

Quoting Wicked.Jester:

So did my SIL.....She was an F.  They still made her lose weight before any reduction.

Quoting goodnightmama:

Quoting Wicked.Jester:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)