Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club
I have sensitive skin and DD size boobs. Underneath is also very sensitive. I have broken out in rashes under my boobs many of times. Last night during sex my dh grabbed one and kind of did this lifting up thing on it. It hurt right away and I made him let go. I noticed during my shower this morning that even putting soap there made it sting. It's raw again. (just under that one though) he told me that because of this he thinks the solutions would be a reduction. My thoughts on this, is even if I got down to an A cup it still wouldn't help.
by on Sep. 29, 2013 at 2:40 PM
Replies (11-20):
QueenBof6
by Platinum Member on Sep. 29, 2013 at 3:02 PM
Am I supposed to know she's overweight?

Your comment was any place you go for a reduction will talk about weight loss first. My comment was it was untrue. Do you really not understand that?

Quoting Wicked.Jester:

Umm....well, you are SKINNY.  The OP isn't.  If you are overweight they will want you to lose weight first.....to see how much it impacts the size of your breasts.

Did you really not understand that?  Why would they ask a skinny person to lose weight?

smdh....

Quoting QueenBof6:

Untrue. I just had a reduction. No talk of weight loss. But I'm skinny so it really wouldn't have make a difference.

Quoting Wicked.Jester:

Any place you go for a reduction is going to request you lose weight first.  It may solve your problem as well.

goodnightmama
by Gold Member on Sep. 29, 2013 at 3:04 PM
She probably noticed I was overweight by my avi pic

Quoting QueenBof6:

Your comment was any place you go for a reduction will talk about weight loss first. My comment was it was untrue. Do you really not understand that?

Quoting Wicked.Jester:

Umm....well, you are SKINNY.  The OP isn't.  If you are overweight they will want you to lose weight first.....to see how much it impacts the size of your breasts.

Did you really not understand that?  Why would they ask a skinny person to lose weight?

smdh....

Quoting QueenBof6:

Untrue. I just had a reduction. No talk of weight loss. But I'm skinny so it really wouldn't have make a difference.

Quoting Wicked.Jester:

Any place you go for a reduction is going to request you lose weight first.  It may solve your problem as well.

QueenBof6
by Platinum Member on Sep. 29, 2013 at 3:06 PM
I'm mobile and can't really see it that well.

Quoting goodnightmama:

She probably noticed I was overweight by my avi pic

Quoting QueenBof6:

Quoting Wicked.Jester:

smdh....

Quoting QueenBof6:

Quoting Wicked.Jester:

celestegood
by Platinum Member on Sep. 29, 2013 at 3:09 PM
You can put anti fungal cream on it. It could be a yeast infection.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bowlingmom06
by Member on Sep. 29, 2013 at 3:09 PM
1 mom liked this

Men, sticking their feet in their mouth since before they could talk, lol. He thought he was helping.  

Do the rashes happen all the time, or is it dependant on the material you are wearing? It could be sweat or allergic reaction. If it is sweat, powder up or use some strong unscented anti-persperant. If its allergic, you may want to test fabrics and detergents. 

Either way, see the dermitologist. 

good luck mama

Wicked.Jester
by on Sep. 29, 2013 at 3:14 PM

Look at her avi...not that hard.  I wouldn't have said anything about weightloss if she was thin ffs.

Quoting QueenBof6:

Quoting Wicked.Jester:

smdh....

Quoting QueenBof6:

Quoting Wicked.Jester:

Wicked.Jester
by on Sep. 29, 2013 at 3:15 PM

Well the other folks replying have some good ideas I think.

Good luck with your weightloss.....I am still in the process of making myself go to the gym today.

Quoting goodnightmama:

Yes but I don't want a reduction, I think my dh is being ridiculous. I agree weight loss would be awesome and I have been trying. Hopefully soon.

Quoting Wicked.Jester:

So did my SIL.....She was an F.  They still made her lose weight before any reduction.

Quoting goodnightmama:

I had a big chest before gaining any weight

Quoting Wicked.Jester:

goodnightmama
by Gold Member on Sep. 29, 2013 at 3:19 PM
I actually have a dermatologist appointment next week for a whole other reason so I will just be asking about this as well.

Quoting bowlingmom06:

Men, sticking their feet in their mouth since before they could talk, lol. He thought he was helping.  

Do the rashes happen all the time, or is it dependant on the material you are wearing? It could be sweat or allergic reaction. If it is sweat, powder up or use some strong unscented anti-persperant. If its allergic, you may want to test fabrics and detergents. 

Either way, see the dermitologist. 

good luck mama

boolie79
by New Member on Sep. 29, 2013 at 3:51 PM
1 mom liked this
If you're in the states go to dollar tree and get their athletes foot cream. I'm Canadian and a big girl. I drive to the states just for this cream. I get the rash under my boobs and under my belly. It is yeast. The athletes foot cream is an anti fungal. It will clear it right up. One of the joys of being a plus sized woman!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
silverdawn99
by Jamie on Sep. 29, 2013 at 3:55 PM

yes a breast reduction would help out with that

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)