Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Do you reccomend it?  Was it helpful?

by on Sep. 29, 2013 at 11:16 PM
Replies (11-14):
Hollybriann
by on Sep. 30, 2013 at 1:14 AM
There became a point when I was so miserable that I didn't even want anything touching me. I have the total body pillow and used it only a few times. Mainly just to prop my feet up so I could sleep. Other than that, it's good after the baby is born, for regular sleep.
ditsyjo
by Gold Member on Sep. 30, 2013 at 3:11 AM

they are nice if you are a still sleeper but if you move around at all at night it gets to be a pain.

Taylorlinds
by on Sep. 30, 2013 at 3:17 AM
I used one the the round c pregnancy pillows that you can lay in and I loved It I moved that thing around with me room to room wherever I went lol. It held my belly and made me extra comfortable. I loved it and am going to be looking for one when I do become pregnant again.
mysticatgal
by Member on Sep. 30, 2013 at 8:18 AM
I loved mine and couldn't sleep that well without it. I was talking to someone and here's where mine made sense, if you're having trouble sleeping and are using several pillows and still struggling because they moved. If you are only using pillows on one side then a body pillow will be fine but if you need a cocoon then look into a c shaped maternity one. I got mine cheap on walmart.com but it had no pillowcase so my mom made me one.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)