Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Extra income

Posted by on Sep. 30, 2013 at 11:18 AM
  • 8 Replies
Have been racking my brain trying to come up with ideas on how to make extra $$. I am a stay at home at home mom and really need to bring in some money. I am not real crafty, but I wish I were. I am open to all suggestions!
by on Sep. 30, 2013 at 11:18 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
JleeB
by Member on Sep. 30, 2013 at 11:20 AM
I sell Scentsy and I do pretty well. I love ther products. I also watch a couple people's kids a few days a week and I make a few crafts. :)
dawncs
by on Sep. 30, 2013 at 11:20 AM
Have you thought of babysitting? The money can really be good depending on the area. I recommend checking out Sittercity.com and Care.com to sign up and check the listings for jobs.

Dawn

Group owner of Different Learners Support Group (http://www.cafemom.com/group/118648)

jobberwocky
by Chrissy on Sep. 30, 2013 at 11:20 AM
What about a consultant business such as origami owl, 32 bags, pampered chef, etc.

Those will allow you to earn money as well as sat your own hours.
TrishyyKat
by Member on Sep. 30, 2013 at 11:23 AM

So far I've sold some old items we no longer use, and have started making bows and tutus and sold a few. I am hoping I can get more into making my crafts so I can make a good extra income out of it :) 

Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersDaisypath Halloween tickers

AromaDrops33
by on Sep. 30, 2013 at 11:25 AM
I'm a consultant for Jordan Essentials Bath & Body. We make hand made, natural products and teach others how to live a little more natural.

I'm also a stay at home mom, and this company has truly been a blessing in my life. I'd love to answer any questions you might have! Good luck
ScrChk23
by Amanda on Sep. 30, 2013 at 11:33 AM

Direct Sales?

ScrChk23
by Amanda on Sep. 30, 2013 at 11:33 AM

Would you be willing to babysit/ have a small daycare in your home?

amber42
by New Member on Sep. 30, 2013 at 11:35 AM

I know you're getting a lot of options for direct sales. I also do direct sales and the extra income has been very helpful! I've been thankful for the opportunity some months because it's helped pay some unexpected bills and keep our family caught up. :) I sell Grace Adele!  www.amberpulliam.graceadele.us.
If you are intersted, i would love to get you more information about the opportunity. It's a newer product which is helpful. Let me know if I can be of any other help to you. :)  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN